Reviews for Couldn't Help It
The Rose in Death's Garden chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Oh, that was good but it was not quite what I had in mind for them when I said I wanted to see them in a threesome...

I don't really write much, but if writing a fanfiction based on another fanfiction isn't too strange, I may have a friend collaborate with me on something based on your Les Etrangers. (With your permission, of course.)
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Is it wrong that I found this very, very hot?

I loved Bellatrix's reaction to their kiss xD It was so funny, and /so/ like her. xD

Great story! I loved it!
SillySilenia chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Extremely well-written in my opinion. This is one of the very few fics I know of about the Lestrange brothers (and Bellatrix, of course) that gives depth to the characters, makes them seem like real people with feelings rather than mere "flat characters" that are simply Evil with a capital E.

I could almost envision Bellatrix reaction at the end, as both brothers have just orgasmed after kissing each other. (And believe me, me almost envisioning a scene is very rare, as I almost purely think in word, not image. It is just about as rare as me finding -nothing- in a fic to comment upon that could in my opinion have been done better. Which, coincidentally, also happens to be the case here.)

I can imagine that due to the content of the fic, it is not quite up to everyone's tastes, which would possibly be why this fic has far less reviews than it deserves in my opinion.
a-trip-to-honeydukes chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
It wasn't exactly my thing, but you write very well.