Reviews for S1E1: Fly Away
Please updaaaaate.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
This is good :)
uncannykarloff chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Lol, "It...sonics...things." I loled at that part. I am LOVING this story! It's my first Doctor Who fanfiction, and it's an amazing intro to the fandom! I love the character of Maggie! And I love how she's so skeptical about the Doctors name. Will the Master make an appearance? He's my favoutite character!
FORD B chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Good story!
Lady Electricity chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
"Sonics? That's not even a verbal!" I love that line!

Another great chapter! More getting to know each other, even though The Doctor is hardly giving anything away.. Maggie should shake a fish in his face... :P Haha

Can't wait for the next one! I want more Maggie/Doctor! And yes.. POTC.. I did update this YEAR as you saw.. :P Next chappie coming soon, I wanna work on my Sherlock fic "New Additions" for a while and I got a Vampire Diaries fic I wanna get out of my head too... SO many idea and so little time as they say!

Will keep you posted! :D Lady Electricity
m chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
TheGirlWhoImagined chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Ha that was great! can't wait for the next one _
zeitgeist21st chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
"If you had an airship, why'd you take a plane?"

"I like planes"

typical Doctor, does whatever he wants with or without a good reason.
jorooks chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Your story is really interesting and I am really liking your OC - I love how the Doctor's the one impressed by her and not the other way around. Carry on!
TheGirlWhoImagined chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I'll keep reading if you keep writing _
Flik chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Even though my head is not in the right place. I really loved it!

I like the part where The Doctor is trying to get to know her and she just brushes him off!

She's very clever too which I think The Doctor will love to get to know some more!

And cliffhanger at the end... - shakes fish - I want more!

Anyhow, update soon!

I will try and work on my POTC and my new one maybe Sunday or next week because I had a good dream last night about the VD one I wanna do and now I'm rambling in this review...

Update soon!
zeitgeist21st chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Margaret the spy, interesting.

I wonder why the Doctor needs to fly on an airplane.
Tish chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Sounds like an interesting enough start...I would add a little more description for 'Maggie', though. She seems a little 2-D right now and could use some bolstering. Since this seems like a good story, please don't turn out to be one of those creepy fangirls who obsesses over the Doctor and never writes him any character flaws. Because, of course, he's got them! Lots of them! Just a suggestion, it's a little early on, hehehe.
sarcasmwithasmile chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
interesting...pleaz continue! this is awesome!
Flik chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Really interesting beginning - loving it! Sorry for short review.. about to start work o.o -sigh-