Reviews for Naruto: The Shinigami Maelstrom
Monster King chapter 8 . 9/21
Good story now are you going to finish it?
The Storm Master 567 chapter 1 . 5/12
Are you still writing?
Cartoonanimewritter chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Wonderful story so far :) can't wait for more
SoraNoKitsune24 chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
Please continue this amazing story when you have the time. Please and thank you. * politely bows*
deathstalker982 chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
as much as i like your story so far...there is one thing that is currently pissing me off about it, and that is that you made the same mistake that everyone(technically not everyone, but so many that it really gives me a headache) makes, and that is

THE SHADOW CLONE JUTSU IS A NORMAL B RANK JUTSU, WITH THE MULTI SHADOW CLONE JUTSU BEING AN A RANK KINJUTSU VARIENT THAT NARUTO LEARNED FROM THE FORBIDDEN SCROLL ALONG WITH THE BASIC, NON-KINJUTSU, B RANK JUTSU...N O ONE EVER PAID ENOUGH ATTENTION TO THE BEGINNING OF THE MANGA AND EVERYONE MAKES THIS SAME MISTAKE!

ok, sorry about that, but you don't know how much seeing this mistake pisses me off, as it is in the beginning of the manga and anyone should have known this...i just get tired of seeing everyone make that same mistake over and over and over again until the end of time, it's almost as bad as those who make the henge a crappy justu that isn't a transformation, but just an overlay or illusion, despite the manga stating that the transformation technique, the henge, is a true transformation, just one easily broken...

anyway, good story so far besides the problem i pointed out, i'll review when i catch up to the end, or if something(good or bad) stands out enough that i need to say something.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
Type your review destroyed the naruto verse and the bleached verse, what good are you for if you cant get that right? kill yourself fucker
narmulti chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
Also FUCK YOU
ivan0061509 chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
Oh ok I get so I just hope u start the re planning for this story soon it was getting interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
naruto quiet? are you mad fuck this story im out of here
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
You should totally keep going with this fic it awesome
BoomOnGames chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
hope to see more chapters in the future
thunder dragon chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
I really hope you finish the shinigami maelstrom because I love this story it is pretty good.
uscias chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Please update soon.
Phoenix185 chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
so well he ever reach or visit ss?
ThePhenoix11 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013