Reviews for That One Boy
Pkpajamas chapter 21 . 1/28
i reread the story and it's still so cute! i love your works!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Best ninten ever, really cute story w
Nerdyadic chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
edge oғ тearѕ
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 21 . 5/26/2016
I loved this story so much! It had me on the edge of my seat! Well, not really... I mainly read this while laying in bed snuggled up to Olaf, but still! If it weren't for the fact that I'm behind the ballgame (unclever pun intended) and the sequel's and side story and side story's sequel weren't already up, I might rage quit life and just cuddle to death... or something... Thank you for entertaining me! Thank you for writing this! Idk who you are, what your story is, or anything, but I hope that your love life *cough cough* whatyouhavewithyourboyfriend/lover/whateverheofficiallyis *cough cough* isn't as dramatic as anything you've written. I like it when "Happily Ever Afters" happen without too much strife.
Alomaire chapter 21 . 3/23/2016
Reading this while waiting for an update and I swear, many tears were shed... How could you do this to me, Lenne? ;w;
Me chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
Omg I know this is an old Fanfic and all but I literally started reading it this morning
and I spent five hours straight reading it. With no breaks XD
so yep. Now time to read the Sequel
kitsunefireball chapter 21 . 10/16/2015
That ending was cold and sneaky, but I guess that means I should read the sequel v also, Leila totally got her just deserts.
Andrew chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
Leila and her father can die and burn in hell.
Andrew chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
Andrew chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
I'd love to have a friend like Ninten.
Andrew chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
For Lucas, when something bad happens to him, eventually, something good happens to. ;)
Andrew chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Andrew chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Claus is a good brother, I wish MY brother was like that.
Andrew chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
Andrew chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
Leila deserved everything that happened to her and her father. I loved the story all the way through except when lucas had to move away from Ness, that one boy who changed his life.