Reviews for Future In Jeopardy
SLopez chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Perfect ending for a perfect story! :) I really loved how you managed to intertwine your two stories so perfectly! Great, amazing, job!
SLopez chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
What a lovely chapter! :)
I'd love to read a chapter with teenager Tabby going on her first date and G's reaction to it! :)
SLopez chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
I absolutely adored this chapter! :)

Callen asking for Tabby's permission to ask Ally to marry him is the most adorable thing! Though, my heart broke a little with Tabby's crying... Poor baby...
SLopez chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Finally catching up with this! :) It just made me realize how much I missed these characters, especially Tabby!
Hope06 chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
It took me a while to get to this but I am happy that it did as it is even closer to Christmas now so this put me in that mood.
Sad to see this over but you ended it perfectly
harryginny9 chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
thanks...loved it
EvaMcBain2009 chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
Loved it! Wonderful story!
knirbenrots chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
Well, indeed, it took a while, but it was worthwhile waiting!
Such a sweet ending...
Lionhearted21 chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
This is just adorable. I love all of the family moments; they're all so precious in their own ways. :)
TwilightPony21 chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
Hello there! I’m so sorry that I haven’t made it back to this story until now – I must admit that I haven’t had much time to read fic lately, and I think the alert may have gotten lost in my e-mail.

“It's more about you wanting to take care of your family in the way you weren't.” – Aw, I like this line a lot. I think it’s a great way to look at Callen.

"Taken care of by my own personal assistant." "How do you know I'm talking about Hetty?" – ha!

I’m glad you’ve been able to work on finishing up this story and giving Callen a new family. I hope you and your family are also doing well.
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
FANTASTIC! Am loving this story. Sorry that you be ending it soon, but that just means that I will have to go back and read it again from the top. Well done all the way.
MissShellyBabes chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
Long time no hear lovely (:
This story, as per usual, is so brilliantly written (:
I can't wait to see you update again xx
Gina Callen chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
That chapter was simply beautiful thank you for writing.
harryginny9 chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
alix33 chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
"You don't have to worry money anymore." - "worry about money".
"We'll need you in a couple of hour." - "couple of hours".
"Sam wolfed whistled from behind them and when Callen was done he turned to look at his best man." - "Sam wolf whistled".
"Her mother and father hadn't been invited. There was still too much rawness there and there was no way Callen was having anyone around that could hurt his girls on this special day. Hetty had agreed and helped him convince Ally that she wasn't obligated just because they were her parents." - Yay! on Ally's behalf. I am planning to give my so-called family a miss this coming Christmas too. I really and truly cannot keep rebuilding my self-esteem time and time again after they pulverised it each visit.
AW! I envy Callen and Ally's kids: Hetty is their grandma.