Reviews for After The Candle Wick's Burnt
chapter 9
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Please finish this is .12.20013
Rose Jean Everdeen chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
I hope you feel better and continue soon :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
i hope you finish this story, its awsome, im rereading it hopeing you would finish story, march,10,2013
Jewlbunny chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Oh my goodness. I like this story. I hope to read more soon.
E-man-dy-S chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
Please post again soon. :) I wonder if Dani will see the ghost of Binx again? That would be fun. :)
vampireXgirl13X chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
You totally need to update this ASAP! I'm in love with this story; it's so good! I'd love to see where this goes, so I'm gonna follow it and add it to my collection. /_
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Hope your doing better.I am a big fan.I cant wait to see the rest of the text me when its you 660.525.1679
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
When will you finish the u text me and let me know.660.525.1679
SharonMarsh chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
I love it! I hope you continue
MAFITA chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
Liked the chapter! I hope you are all better now, I know that being sick sucks and it sucks double when you can't remember things... I'll wait patiently for the next chapter or the rewritten story, because it's the first HP/Hocus Pocus Xover I have ever liked... Hope to read you soon! Kisses! :D
EternityInYourArms chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
Yay, you updated! Crap, I can't imagine not remembering whole months. Happy you're feeling better, tho! I'm eager to see how the rewrite turns out. Can't wait!:)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
0oh nice chapter!

I hope you get your memory back. O.o
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
I LOVE the idea of this story. I always figured Dani wouldn't be in Gryiffinor cause in one scene in the movie, she morphed into a "Slytherin" while she met the three sisters for the first time. Maybe a Ravenclaw. Not sure. :)
MAFITA chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Love what I've read so far... I can't wait to read more! This is simply a great crossover to make and I wanna see where it goes... I hope your health is better now :) Hope to read you soon! Kisses!