Reviews for Tent
cemmia chapter 1 . 7/5
Really good.. Like the idea of together.
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh this was quiet hot! Very well done! Very very well done!
You need to write and share more of these :)
Justbychance chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Loved it!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh yeah this was hot! They are hot!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hot. Damn. *Fans self* I really wish that had happened. Really loved this.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Damn, I'm addicted to these two ;))

Rachel xo
Pixie468 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Yes, they definitely should try that again! Another great story between the two. :)
Coelha-chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh, that was awesome! I hope someone puts them together on the show. I also think that her pairing up with Dale is weird, her personality somehow matches Daryl's. I also got ideas from their walk on the woods, lol... I hope you write some more about them!
Kettie chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Uhm. Wow. This was hot. XD I wish this actually happened! D:
iceprincess81 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Awesome! Thanks so much.
Watchtheleavesfall chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh I have just wandered into my new 'ship! The ships I tend to root for seem to just not happen though so I'll try not to get too excited!

TWD is my current FAVOURITE bit of telly right now so I'm super-glad to see that it has a presence here on . I really liked this fic, you captured the desperation well which I really liked: what better way to feel 'alive' at this point in time, when every moment could be your last, than sex with Daryl Dixon ... know it would be on my bucket list, lol.

Anyway, a really good o/s (unless there's more, to come?) for this pair, I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who caught their chemistry together in 2.03 :-) I also enjoyed your Cherry Garcia/Cookie Dough fic, too :-)
Anon chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Awesome, please write more of this pairing! :)
roswellian love chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
love it, you made it so realistic.

So want them together
penny number chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I love that you paired up DD with a character that is actually on the show. While OCs can be fun, they tend to be marysueish which leads - most of the time - to changing DD into something he is really not in TWD. And this also destroys a lot of the complexity of the character. Besides I'm in it for the sex, not for the romance. ;-)

However, while there are not too many women around to choose from, Andrea works surprisingly well with Daryl. (Better than Andrea/Dale would - as it turned out in the comics. I really hope the writers rather go for A/DD) I even wonder why I haven't thought of it before - and why there seems to be no other fiction about them around.

(So please-please-please write some more!)

Coming to the point: (Praise!)

Your scene is striking in its simplicity and 'straightforwardness'. The way Andrea initiates things is pretty convincing, giving the fact that Norman Reedus decided on Daryl being somewhat aspergerish. I liked also how you described the sex - it's hot and still appears realistic. Super extra great: You bothered with basic contraception calculations. While sexual transmitted disease might be of little concern when you have to fear being eaten by the dead every day, being pregnant during a zombie apocalypse would be super-nightmarish.

So, as you see, I'm raving about it. :)

(I'm afraid after this story, I'll be disappointed when I finally come around to watching the last episode which will take until next Saturday, probably.)
basserandstuff chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I like these two together! Great story. :)