Reviews for Lights Will Guide You Home
fandom religion chapter 11 . 9/13
I just have so many freaking feels about this
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 11 . 3/21
So I cried like the whole way through this. lol. I really loved it though. Super well-written!
Scattered-Fragments chapter 11 . 1/7
Hello! :3
I just wanted to tell you how much I loved your story; It was beautifully written, I loved all the metaphors in it. I read the entire thing in a day, it was so good that I just couldn't put it down. Each Chapter had me wanting more, and the ending was absolutely perfect. I was also in awe with how genuine the emotional bits were, you wrote them perfectly, without over or under doing them. :) This is definitely one of my favorite FFs ever. Once again, this was fantastic, I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed reading it, this makes me want to check out your other stories because I loved your writing so much. This was great. You are great. I look forward to more from you in the future! :) 3

SF :3
Anon chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
I was half expecting a sabriel version of twist and shout when I clicked on this; but I'm glad it wasn't. You gave me the warm fuzzies :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
This fanfiction is absolutely perfect!
Ley chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
Oh my stars, this story was heartbreakingly beautiful. It made me cry. There are no words for how much I love this. Wherever you are, you are insanely talented and I hope you continue to write. This was amazing.
Nicolene B chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Amazing story! Incredibly written!
cucoo4cas chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
This fic was the fic that made me ship Sabriel at all and it was beautiful and I cried and I'm going to reread this fic so many times, it was beautifully done and I love it to death. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT!
Oliversgurl chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
beautiful and it filled me with joy. Really. Ugh, it was too perfect.
cattallica chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
This is such a beautiful story... Your writing is magnificent. I cannot wait until you publish a book. You will one day, right? When you do, let me know. Ill have a bookshelf reserved for you.

booknerdkayla chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Beautiful story. I loved every word of it! Some parts even had me in tears. Keep up the writing, you are doing good!
Alexis is not a writer chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
This was so cute. I love how you put Dean and Castiel relationship into it.
dogisms chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Ah Crowley was the therapist 3 this story was just perfection, my gosh. I don't even know what to say anymore.
dogisms chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Oh Balthazar you are pure perfection.
Harmony Stanzer chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I must say, your writing is spectacular. You have a talent my dear and please use it for the wonderful things I am sure you are cape able of. I will admit to the fact that I was a bit weary about reading a war AU because most of those that I have read have seemed to have little focus on the ghastly deeds committed by the people of the time. However, you capture that with a remorseful soldier that is suffering from all that he had done like any human would. The plot line you manipulated was stupendous, and the character development was, needless to say, to die for. Thank you for a wonderful read and emotional roller coaster as expected with this bunch. I will definitely be revisiting this story time and time again.
!Harmony Stanzer!