Reviews for Goodbye My Lover
KM525 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was freaking heart-wrenching!
isacz chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
wow. amazing. loved it.
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Well you got me crying and I always say thats a sign of a freat writer. I loved your story, as heartbreaking as it was.
LovelyBeba chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
OMG I haven't cried so much in a long time. Their love will last for eternity. Great story XD
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Well done. Sad, but really great. Thanks.
bbbluez chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Heartbreaking.
mrsbeas chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Heartbreaking story, but beautifully done. There were actual tears at the end from me. Tears!
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
omg that was sooo good, but soooooooo sad. You should continue it but kill off the bitch and let them reign together lol. great story thank
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That was so sad! :( But beautifully written. I've lately been very immersed in Merlin fic, so the royalty issues really appealed to me. I loved it. Thank you so much!
silentlover09 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
wow... I loved how you kept to the language of the times, very well done on everything, I usuallly dont read these but somthing made me today and I must thank you for writing such a beatiful story.

Their love was so pure, I dont have words to discribe it. There letters when Jasper was gone. I loved it,

then when that night when edward went to Jasper and told him that he will always love him eevn though he is married, then Jasper said the he just couldnt taint their pure love, by being Edward's mistress/whore. I almost died from grief.

I am happy that Jasper kept his promise, but what jane did she deserves no less then what Edward did to her, I am glad that when Edward Died they did not release her.

This was just wonderful.

I wonder if im wrong to say Iam glad that Jasper died? Edward died five months after. To me that was the highlight of the sad story... because at least now they can be together forever.

well again well done.

till next time bye now.
lariqueniasexiboricua90 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
wow, i haven't read a twilight fic in forever... but, I loved this one... wow, it was really amazing... just wow!
j5girl31012 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
THIS was a beautiful story!

So passionate but sad.

You do have a way with words. I was sobbing by the end of it. It was one of the most lovely Jasper/Edward stories I've ever read, and that has been alot.

You are very talented. Maybe you can make a happy one soon?
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
OH MY GOD...THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING.

I thought this was going to be a full-on multi-chap story, but I'm glad that it wasn't drawn out. I don't think my heart could have taken it.

So so beautifully written.

Even though I'm a slash lover your other story was one of the few E/J stories I read and stuck with. I hope you write something else soon, preferably E/J, you have much talent.

Thanks for writing,

Deb
35nanou chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
C'était vraiment très réussi, un amour sans limite et sans fin à une époque où il ne pouvait être compris ni accepté.

A bientôt.
kallaney chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Beautiful, but so very sad.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »