Reviews for Goodbye My Lover
celtyshan chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was incredibly, heart-breakingly, gut-wrentchingly beautiful...and sad. Wow! Just...wow, blew my mind.
dreamer.dancer.writer chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Ahhh this was so good. Beautifully sad :') And really well written, you're a talented author :D It was so different, but so good xx
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh goodness, you made me cry. Thanks for the great read.
sugaray chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
That was so sad but incredibly beautiful.
KM525 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was freaking heart-wrenching!
isacz chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
wow. amazing. loved it.
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Well you got me crying and I always say thats a sign of a freat writer. I loved your story, as heartbreaking as it was.
LovelyBeba chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
OMG I haven't cried so much in a long time. Their love will last for eternity. Great story XD
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Well done. Sad, but really great. Thanks.
bbbluez chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Heartbreaking.
mrsbeas chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Heartbreaking story, but beautifully done. There were actual tears at the end from me. Tears!
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
omg that was sooo good, but soooooooo sad. You should continue it but kill off the bitch and let them reign together lol. great story thank
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That was so sad! :( But beautifully written. I've lately been very immersed in Merlin fic, so the royalty issues really appealed to me. I loved it. Thank you so much!
silentlover09 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
wow... I loved how you kept to the language of the times, very well done on everything, I usuallly dont read these but somthing made me today and I must thank you for writing such a beatiful story.

Their love was so pure, I dont have words to discribe it. There letters when Jasper was gone. I loved it,

then when that night when edward went to Jasper and told him that he will always love him eevn though he is married, then Jasper said the he just couldnt taint their pure love, by being Edward's mistress/whore. I almost died from grief.

I am happy that Jasper kept his promise, but what jane did she deserves no less then what Edward did to her, I am glad that when Edward Died they did not release her.

This was just wonderful.

I wonder if im wrong to say Iam glad that Jasper died? Edward died five months after. To me that was the highlight of the sad story... because at least now they can be together forever.

well again well done.

till next time bye now.
lariqueniasexiboricua90 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
wow, i haven't read a twilight fic in forever... but, I loved this one... wow, it was really amazing... just wow!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »