Reviews for Musings of A New Servant
MusicAnonymous chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Jessus Chrost! That was intense.
*clamly pushes up imaginary glasses*
*commenses epic headbang*
-A
Lize Harkness chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
lol nice ending
Lady of Black Millennium chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh is going to be just as funny as the last story if not funnier. XD
Black Michaelis chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
You guys! You got it all WRONG! haha told yah Mer, Sebastian can be tough so you must be strong Mer!

Hehe, well done! Though it took you quite awhile to update.

Good luck.~
Midknight Shadows chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
Oh yay! More! Keep it up _
Snookens5 chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
As of now this has to b my favorite chapter! :3 it's really well written I think and o bet Sebastian knows a thing or two about being one hell of a lovers.x) update soooon!
xDemonChickx chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
That's an awesome pun on his infaous punch line there please update again soon, super halerious!
xDemonChickx chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Nice Story!
Black Michaelis chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
Oh... My... Buddha... Iiiiiihhhhh! You finally did it Mer! Wooohooo! Hope your happy now. Good luck with your lover men!
hellhound14 chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
Yay mission accompliced for Mer! XD
Midknight Shadows chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Wow, I actually honest to goodness wanted her to go back to Sebastian now that he seems to be teasing her so~

OH! This portrayal of my Sebas-chan makes my inner Grell shriek! And then die of nosebleed... And then come back to life!

*calm down, inner Grell...*
Snookens5 chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Ohhhhhhh snaps Pluto talks and I love his motives for not talking ;) I guess everyone wants a piece of Sebastians ass huh! ;D update soon brooooo lol
Black Michaelis chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Plu-Pluto can talk? Kyaaa!~~ Can I hug you plu-plu? Aww! He's just so adorable!... and smexy too!~~ iiiiihhh!
RenaeChan77 chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
Wow. Who would have thought that Pluto was after Sebastian, too? That demon really is irresistable! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! :D
RenaeChan77 chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
Hmm...I think her seriousness will last until chapter 14. Maybe sooner if Sebastian continues his indirect acts of sexiness ;)