Reviews for Halo
ShuuSmiles chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Wow... Amazing! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I love it. I hate how they ended the anime, they left so many questions with out even a hint to the answers.
MiaShioriTheNotSoSilentReader chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
What a beautiful, LONG one-shot! x3

I swear I loved it. :33
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is my first time to post a review, because this story was that good:) hands down this is my fav. Story so farXD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
To be honest, it sorta seemed ooc for takuto and a little more like a girl. But it was good tbh. But here is a tip. Guys usually pick on or compleatly avoid them. There is some cases where they use indirect ways of saying it.
Chibi Anime-Chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ha,ha,ha! The title completely matches this story! To add it in, a song! Mitsuki being an angel, that really toped it off! Everything was so planned! I felt bad for Takuto, once I realized Mitsuki was going out with Eichi ( not that I hate him)! Too bad his other best friend was Izumi. Takuto had the biggest chance when Mitsuki came over! Mitsuki's so dense! That totally seems like her! OMG Takuto knows how to skate! I got sad when Mitsuki rejected Takuto after singing to her...but I totally saw it coming that she'll pick him at the end! I really love the ending! Amazing story! Thanks so much!:)
VeniVediVici chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I liked your story and I've fallen out of the whole Full Moon thing, but now I'm starting to want to get back into it. But I should tell you not to put warnings about slight adult content when there really isn't any. I mean, really, you described almost nothing. Maybe you're just a little more uncomfortable with even slightly hinting at disrobing. Anyway, I liked your story and please don't take what I said too seriously.
MewVanilla567 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This was beautiful! My favorite part was the ice skating arc, every good romance movie or book has one! I love this alot!
guardiana chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
woo ke linda historia!
AmuxIkuto foeva chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That is awesome. I love this story!
black-rose-all-alone chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This story is sooooo soooo sosososooo good! I love it! I love Full Moon and Takuto and Mitsuki! you did a really great job! this story is deff going in my faavorties. [:
Burning Minatu chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was a nice story. I enjoyed it throughly. It was good for all the intense dragged out romances I read b4 hand.

I noticed a few grammatical errors, but not many. Which is good! :D
SMACKLeader chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
omg! TT TT the best story ever!
nicholee33 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That was so cute I love it :D
Prisma Windudwinata chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Awesome! great! it's my favorite-themed story! i LOVE it! \\o/

but honestly,i dont really like the propose-ending.. since it's kind of common ending in romance story T.T

but still,it's such a great story! \\./ keep up a good work :D