Reviews for ghosts with blue eyes
akuma-chan25300 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This is so complex and amazing that I really don't know what to think about it besides 'I love it.' As I do most of your stories. I personally think that this is something similar to two different worlds where the protagonists are just as one whole as they are their own selves. They shouldn't be meeting and interacting or ever noticing each other at all, but I guess they just somehow do. Minato believes that she's a wondering ghost in his life just as Minako views Minato as a ghost in her life. That's what I just think anyways, and more likely than not, I'm probably far off from what this is meant to be. Haha, your stories are wonderful. Persona never really does leave you (Atlus, oh Atlus...)
Sapphire134 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I didn't know this drabble was yours! i've read it before and omg it's super cute! do you think of them as brother and sister? twins?

and incest? LOL
maydayed chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
i love this. made me tear up a little.

/faves
anabet bar from Indiana US chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Extroidinary writing. Is there more to this that I could read? I have noticed from the large amount of ghost shows I've been watching on TV (recently had to go on disability) that more than a few of the witnesses commented on how intensely blue the apparition's eyes were. In a couple of cases the ghosts were of relatives who were known to have dark eyes. So was trying to figure out this when came accross your site. Find me onfappupupupu

cebook
anabet bar from Indiana US chapter 1 . 2/11/2012

cebook
ShushIt chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Amazing work. I really liked to read It.

Keep It Up,.
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Can't say I understand what's going on, but the emotions really shone through.
Musicluver279 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I really liked it, but I dont think i understood it... Is it about, versions clashing cause thats the idea i got. That to minako minato is a ghost, and to minato minako is the ghost...?
S.Kurou07 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
ah man it almost made me cry, add to it I was listening to P4 Reincarnation: Dream Melody/ Reverie when I was reading it... nice fic, and keep up the good work! :)
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 10/30/2011