Reviews for Memories and Nightmares
DebbieOz chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
Thank you for a wonderful story, I just stumbled across it this morning. Lucky for me.
laurabambyjones chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the future chapters.
K chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
Please keep going...
jmdernier chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
So...will you be dealing with the Chloe fallout soon? I'd like to know how she can be all lovey dovey one chapter and throw him away the next! I hope she realizes the mistake she's making.
tannerose5 chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Good.
tannerose5 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Poor Spencer. Things in the love department never seem to go his way.
tannerose5 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
We needed that background, now, go get her.
tannerose5 chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
I just hope she's alive and that SOB of an unsub is dead by the end of the story. Keep updating. TThe BAU will find her.
tannerose5 chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Great story so far. I want to know if they were "more than friends?" Please keep updating. I noticed there were some months between the chapters. I hope that won't be the case.
tannerose5 chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
I'm guessing she and Reid got married.
tannerose5 chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
I like the story, but I also know you're not updating quickly. I want to see why Reid cares about her.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I just found this story. Sounds like a good one.
happyreader chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
I love this story'
freezing chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
I have to say that this woman is admirable and worth looking up to after all shes been through and any woman whos been through something like that and able to not let it take a big piece of her with it thats admirable i can personally relate to her and I hope you continue this story for more personal reasons selfish as it may be but its written very well
funny chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
So sad!I hope you update soon!