Reviews for One Quest
Just-AWESOME-old-me chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
I'M REVIEWING! Okay, NOW UPDATE! ;)
Genaegis chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Clarisse - Friend and ally, she may be a prideful little upstart sometimes, but she's fiercely loyal to people who've earned her respect; no doubt she likes Q even less than she did Percy in the past.

Chiron- Definitely misses Percy; how could he get over the loss of one of his best and bravest students? Possibly angry with how things turned out, but he gets why Percy left etc etc

Nicely written, the question of what happened to Annabeth is a burning one and I can't wait to find out! :)

Not sure what you meant with them telling percy that "she was dead"- is this in reference to Annabeth? I just re-read the previous chapters, don't see any mention of it; unless it's a new piece of information, by which you could smoothen into the story with a recollection line like "Percy quelled the growing rage he felt, as he realised the lie he had been fed when Annabeth's death was proclaimed over a month ago..." or something like that :)

And yes, I reviewed this immediately because I can't wait for the next chap,

Cheers!
Hunter chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Oh gods and goddesses, I don't mind cliffhangers... I'm used to cliffhangers after reading so much of Rick Riordan's cliffhangers over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..., but I AM CURIOUS ABOUT HOW WILL ACACIA REACT!
Clarisse: OBSTACLE! I'd prefer to see her as Percy's obstacle.
Chiron: Angry
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Ally for Clarisse
Chiron misses his youn hero
ButItHappened chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Wait, what did you end up using for the previous characters? But, for these questions, Clarisse: Ally; Not friends, but they grow on each other when Percy needs someone to support him with the Percabeth trouble. Chiron, in public ignores Percy, but when they can talk privately, he's glad he's back. :D Hope you take my suggestions. Anyone else agree with me?
Just-AWESOME-old-me chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! *screems really loud* YOU ARE E-V-I-L! EVIL! EVIL! EVIL! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT! How? HOW!
Jaakuna Hebi chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Clarrise:ally
Chrin:I dunno
Update soon
Jaakuna Hebi chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Amazing chapter I can't wait to read more
Jaakuna Hebi chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I like where the story is going so far
Jaakuna Hebi chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was amazing
I can't wait to read more
Sadie Breezy chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
STOP FUCKING WITH MY EMOTIONS!

CLARISSE: Obstacle, friend, enemy, or ally?

ALLY.

CHIRON: Regretful, tries to repair it, indifferent, misses his young hero, or angry?

MISSES HIS YOUNG HERO.
Genaegis chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Love interest definitely, coupled with a regretful Annabeth makes it even more interesting :)
Percy would play the role of the depressed but covers it up by being an epic bastard, that is until Acacia/Annabeth starts featuring more. Quenthin can stay the useless bastard he is (Y)
WayToPretty chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I want the daughter of Zeus to be a love interest :D Annanbeth should be back being all regretful and Percy should be all no, your a bitch im with Acetia now. oh and Percy should still have his old personality but has that side where he can be cold. And the Q guy should be strong but weak.
Pandastyle chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
I think you should post the 9/11 fic even though it's past 9/11. Everyone should tink about this terrible day, a day where they blame Muslims for, but they shouldn't. Not all Muslims are bad. But anyway, Annabeth sgould be back, and I don't think Acadia should be Percy's love interest. Make it Annabeth because she is still Percy's love interest. He wouldn't be sulking and angry if it wasn't for her, and if he didn't love her anymore, he would actually forget all about camp, and Quenthin and Annabeth.
Judging from your publish and update dates, you don't update your stories regularly, do you? Well, update soon.
PANDASTYLE
Hunter chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I think you should post that 9/11 fic even though it isn't 9/11

Acacia: A love interest and an important character
Annabeth: Not going to come back(maybe she falls in love with Quentin? Or she'll die in the attack?)
Percy: Really depressed
Quentin(uh): Really strong and can beat Percy... Percy needs Acacia's help to beat him. A bitch

An attack! Sweet! I want to know how Acacia is going to attack!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »