Reviews for One Quest
Yz chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Try to update more often if you can, okay? Or if you can't then make them longer.
Acacia: Hm... how about she's interested in Percy, but he doesn't view her that way? At least not at first. (That's kind of my general rule with oc romances. Make sure there's a LOT of build up. If you put Acacia with Percy, keep in mind that Percabeth had five books worth of build up.)
Annabeth: Hmmm, I'd like her to come back. On camp half-blood's side. For some reason I like it when my favorite characters are tormented.
Percy: Tough one... cold-hearted bastard? That would be really interesting, where he's an actual bad guy. Then the camp has to deal with the one who save them over and over the past several years. Who could possibly make a better bad guy?
Quentin: I'd really like to see him be nicer. Usually in 'new guy shows up, camp forgets about Percy' stories, the new guy's personality can be summarized in one word: dick. And that doesn't change throughout the story, and reader's are cheering for him to be killed. So I would really like to see one where the new guy turns out to be decent, or turns over a new leaf.
Then when Percy shows up to make war with the camp, it's more gray. Percy: betrayed, ignored, you can sympathize, but he crosses lines (cold-hearted bastard). Quentin camp: betrayed, and ignored Percy, but feel horrible about it, want peace, but are stuck fighting. This would give more depth to everyone.
As for his strength... I'd say he should be somewhere between 'sort of strong' and 'really strong'. You say it's been years since Perey left camp? How about Quentin sort of strong, but over the years his skills have improved so that he's a good match for those who actually outpower him?
Also, Thalia and Nico. They may be forbidden from seeing or speaking to Percy, but if they got word of what happened with Percy, then they would show up, no matter what their fathers say.
As a whole, it's a good start, but it needs more, so keep updating. I'd say about once a week would be a good pace.
ButItHappened chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Important character, I can't stand anything but Percabeth. Sorry, but maybe that's just me.
Back, I can't choose. There are too many ways. X.X Percy, really depressed; DRAMA! Hahahah. Quentin, actually weak, there would be more of a plot set up for when Percy actually finds out. Indifferent. I kinda alerted this story for the Percabeth so...:3 PERCABETH!
amethystlilies chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Acacia:Important character
Annabeth:Back
Percy: Just really depressed
Quentin: weak
RandomnessMe chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Please don't make Acacia a love interest. And bring Annabeth back. :) Update soon!
cantwaittillfall chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
This looks like it will be a good story, even though the chapters are really short...
Blond Dude 42 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I think Percy should be cold hearted. Quentin should be as cocky as his strength allows. I don't care much about everything else.
Semperfi1 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
1. Important character
2. back but I'm not sure how to portray it
3. kinda depressed not a lot but there is some.
4. weak
5. indifferent
Heinah chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Hi! How've you been? :D It may've been a while, but it's alright. Writer's block is terrible. :/

So... here are my answers:

Acacia: love interest (pretty sure)
Annabeth: unsure...
Percy: really, REALLY depressed
Quentin: really strong...

Well... indifferent.

I wish you the best of luck with this fic! This is going good, actually. :D

Heinah, o&O!
HopelessDove chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Please update, it seems quite interesting...
ThroughTheMist chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
This story is fantastic. Even tho it reads you updated just yesterday, please please update it. Very, very good plot. I'm soo looking forward for next chapter!
Hunter chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM? They remember Hercules, but they don't remember Percy Jackson? RIDICULOUS!
Percy, just follow Luke's step! JOIN KRONOS! No, I'm just kidding. I hate Kronos for making Luke died...
But JOIN GAEA!
Semperfi1 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Nicely done you are a great author and good luck with destroying those son of a bitches who call camp home along with the bitch whose name is Quentin they deserve nothing less than to burn in hell keep up the good destruction
KatieElizabethGrace chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Awesome story. I love it! Can't wait to see what happens. Also, is there going to be Percabeth?
- Lizzy :)
Hunter chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
That son of Apollo and descendant of Hermes... I'm so going to kill that boy to ruin Percabeth! Just if he's NOT a descendant of Hermes... I love Hermes! He's my father after all... SO what will happen? Where the Hades is Annabeth? And why the Hades Zeus banned Thalia from talking to Percy!?
Update soon!