Reviews for Shoals of Dust
DPRoberts chapter 1 . 8/30
You have grammar errors and lots of them. And No, I don't care if it gets better further in. Writers need to learn that if the first chapter is shit, it is often assumed that the rest of the story is shit regardless if it is or not.
capctr chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Yo, we are going on 4 years here-did you die? Please say it isn't so! I have waited for ch 10 for so long!
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 9 . 3/1/2016
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
Tjuparulla chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
Hope you continue this someday. And give tali an ever full cup of water...
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
Story with dumb characters. Bail.
paulmoss chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
Loving this story, keep up the good work.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
...Daaaaaaaaaamn. With that out of the way, I just want to say that I enjoyed the little battle between Jack and Harry. I'd call it the current crowning moment of the fic, honestly. And darn you for stopping just at the point I was looking forward to the most. XD I love Tali. She's adorable... I would have loved to see the chapter where she joins the crew! Anyways, I just want to say, you've convinced me to read Harry Potter with this story. Not any time soon, mind you, but it is on my agenda. And by soon, I mean at least after christmas. I have my quest to read your stories first, after all.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Jeez, I'm already to the end nearly. That saddens me a bit... I like this story. Very creative. Should continue. Okeer change nice. Talking like Mordin. Will stop. Anyways, I look forward to thursday. So long as you write something, I'll be satisfied. I hate squandered talent... It sadens me a great deal. I feel like Marisa watching Reimu breeze through everything I put so much work into, while she's the one complaining about how much effort she has to put in. Sorry. Venting now. Will stop. Hate to see wasted talent. Not about you. Too many authors stop writing. Talking like Mordin again.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Heh. Yeah, TV Troupes can be a bit of a wild ride, ehh? I liked the ending of this chapter. I have no idea what's up with her, but I have the strangest feeling it either has to do with the thing you told me about, or the DLC character. I would say 'only one way to find out,' but we never will know, will we? Of course, you'd tell me if I asked, but still.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Well, that battle was quite entertaining, to say the least. I enjoyed that fire spell! It was enjoyable to see Harry kick major rear! Not to mention the abuse of the Notice Me Not charm. It's a very good spell for all occasions but against the most seasoned, perhaps strong of mind combatant, from the sound of it.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Naughty naughty. You really have to watch yourself with spellcheck. Wouldn't want to loose a long. Anyways, I quite enjoyed the way Harry went about getting into the club, and all that Harry did to get her to cooperate.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
It looks kinda like a skyscraper with its lightning rod knocked over by the moon from Majora's Mask! That's 'awesome'! Anyways, best way to end the chapter, indeed. Although, I wonder what the story was like. Also, I totally think you should post the songs in your profile, and perhaps update your profile at the same time.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Well, I quite enjoyed the chapter! Was nice to see Tali warm up to Shepard's replacement for the time being. Sad to hear that you had a story get taken down. That really must suck.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Yeah, I thought about the whole Tali thing already. It was actually the one thing I'm looking forward to most of all! Tali is my favorite character in Mass Effect. Then comes Wrex, but, well... He's not exactly going to come up in 9 chapters of story.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
'God' do I love the way this fic is starting! Such an interesting premise. The idea of sending Harry into the future is wonderful! However, the way they did it reminds me of something out of bad fanfiction. However, the execution is flawless, if I do say so myself. You took a silly idea, and made it work. I can already tell that I'll like this story.