Reviews for Relax, Dude (Redux)
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
FINALLY getting to review this one! lol Sorry it took me so long. Not gonna lie, it might take me a while to review all 9 chapters but I'm determined to do so. :)

Loved going back and reading how they first met and how they interacted with each other. It's nice to read, especially with all the shit they're currently going through. I forgot how much I loved Lizzy and Dean's convos before. lol Loved the one in this chapter! Can't explain why, but it's just nice to see them getting along so quick. And how fast Dean took a liking to her, haha. Though that's not too surprising. ;)
GuestLiz chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
This fic is honestly amazing. I originally found this fic on the fanfic site but when i read that you have an uncensored version on AO3 i just couldn't help myself. I had to read it! At first i was a bit iffy because i seen you are 22 stories into your series, and before i get off track in this review i would like to congratulate you on that miraculous feat. I can not imagine how much time and hard work goes into such a thing. So thanks. Also thanks for giving people like me the chance to read your amazing work, you are truly appreciated! Anywho... I ended up reading the story on a whim on AO3 and you completely blew me out of the water. Like really! Ugh so incredible. And it was only the 9 chapters so far, honestly cant wait to read more so ill try to make this snappy ;) lol. I fell in love with both Lizzy and Lou from the get go. They are both a breath of fresh air, i find them completely refreshing to read and absolutely hilarious. Most things Lizzy and Lou do actually remind me a lot of me and my own sister lol so great job on capturing the close sister dynamic :) i also LOVE the Dean/Lizzy going on. And i cant wait to see more of what you have planned for them! On to the next story i shall go. Stay amazing.
P.S. I hope this isn't causing any sort of inconvenience for you. Just my email that i use for public things is a wee bit embarrassing. So i had to forgo reviewing on AO3 sorry for the difficult-ness. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
I'm sorry but lizzy is to foul mouthed and tacky for dean. He's more of the girl next door type, less foul mouth no tats kind of guy, that's why he only hooks up with the kind you made lizzzy out to be in this story, so he doesn't get attacked, you picked the wrong character for him sorry
DanielleMJSH chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Great story!
StrongerThanILook0616 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Wow this is absolutely fantastic! I am impressed with your writing. You did a great job capturing Dean and
Sam as characters it felt like I was "watching" the show. Fantastic work I can't wait to see what else you've got written!
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Very interesting story.
Yuuni-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Well, I usually don't really like stories with OCs; too many Mary Sue around for that. But the first chapter of your story makes me want to read more. Guess I'll let another review at the end of the story, and see if I'll read the next ones.
ncsupnatfan chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Glad I found these really good. Cant wait to read more.

NC
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
I really got into this story. There were plenty of laugh out loud moments to mix in with the moan out loud moments. And the emotions were true to character and right for the story. I am glad the boys got some "happy home time" but we all know it can't last and you didn't try to force it. Thank you for sharingand I can't wait to read more.
Sixx.A.M2016 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Love the end!
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
I really love this story. :)
myharlequinromance321 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Dear Jesus how haven't I read this before! Holy shit this is so good and I know I'm in for the long haul with this series. Dammit. I'm gonna cry a lot aren't I? God, I just know I am.
klu chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
This was a very enjoyable read. You did a good job with developing your own characters and integrating them into the Supernatural 'verse..
I look forward to reading more of your writing as time permits. Thanks for sharing.
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
I really liked this fic so I added it to my commiunity that I just made. It's called "Anything But Slash". Slash just isn't my thing and it's frustrating to weed through them to get to the HET fics. I thought I'd make it easier for others.
MeenColleen chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Loved this story. I love the idea that Lisa was not the real love if Deans life and that Lizzy is basically made for him. Love her and Lou. Ive tried to write a girl for Dean and always had trouble. You did a nice job with it! Excited to read the rest of your stories! Thanks!