Reviews for Relax, Dude
Yuuni-chan chapter 1 . 4/15
Well, I usually don't really like stories with OCs; too many Mary Sue around for that. But the first chapter of your story makes me want to read more. Guess I'll let another review at the end of the story, and see if I'll read the next ones.
ncsupnatfan chapter 7 . 4/1
Glad I found these really good. Cant wait to read more.

NC
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 7 . 3/27
I really got into this story. There were plenty of laugh out loud moments to mix in with the moan out loud moments. And the emotions were true to character and right for the story. I am glad the boys got some "happy home time" but we all know it can't last and you didn't try to force it. Thank you for sharingand I can't wait to read more.
Sixx.A.M2016 chapter 2 . 1/19
Love the end!
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 7 . 1/14
I really love this story. :)
myharlequinromance321 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Dear Jesus how haven't I read this before! Holy shit this is so good and I know I'm in for the long haul with this series. Dammit. I'm gonna cry a lot aren't I? God, I just know I am.
klu chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
This was a very enjoyable read. You did a good job with developing your own characters and integrating them into the Supernatural 'verse..
I look forward to reading more of your writing as time permits. Thanks for sharing.
isis.mama chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
I really liked this fic so I added it to my commiunity that I just made. It's called "Anything But Slash". Slash just isn't my thing and it's frustrating to weed through them to get to the HET fics. I thought I'd make it easier for others.
MeenColleen chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Loved this story. I love the idea that Lisa was not the real love if Deans life and that Lizzy is basically made for him. Love her and Lou. Ive tried to write a girl for Dean and always had trouble. You did a nice job with it! Excited to read the rest of your stories! Thanks!
shirleypositive72 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
I'm way late to this party, but I love this. Gift wrap Dean as a reward, ok? PM for my address. LOL
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Aw, poor Dean :( And Lizzy's letter was just touching! :) :)
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Aw! They made a journal for the girls! They're so sweet!
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Aw! A heart to heart! And major lolz about Lou at the end! :D
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Lol, Dean listening to the girls :D
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Lol, just read about that bar scene in Walk On The Wild Side :D And ooh la la! Dean and Lizzy bout to get they freak on! :D