Reviews for Relax, Dude (Redux)
TiA995 chapter 9 . 5/28
I like the fact that Lou and Sam are as different as Dean and Lizzy are similar! It's a good parallel and it really balances the story well! :)
Damn that letter! My eyes got wet pretty soon and by the end I was barely holding on! Nice touch to the end of this story! I loved it!
This was a blast! I can't wait to see what comes next for all of them! It feel like I'm watching a new show with my favorite characters and I'm trilled there is a lot more reading material for me to go through! Splendid job! You truly are amazing at this! :)
TiA995 chapter 8 . 5/28
Gosh, I just loved the idea of the two of them waking up to each other. It was so cute and sexy and a bunch of other things and I want more! :)
Sam and Dean getting the supplies for the girls was very thoughtful and sweet. And Dean's chick-flick moment with the journal was awesome! :)
I loved the chapter! And Dean's last line said it right, Lizzy is truly a f*cking awesome character! :)
TiA995 chapter 7 . 5/15
Hahahahah Dean getting high, so didn't see that coming, but I loved the idea! :D
The two of them sharing the deep sh*t was painful and beautiful in the same time! I loved that!
Amazing chapter! Can't wait to read more! :)
TiA995 chapter 6 . 5/6
This is going to be the start of something amazing between Dean and Lizzy, isn't it? :)
Ahhh that love for the bacon! Made me laugh my ass of though! :)
Dean eavesdropping on the girls, ccc, he is bad! But I loved the fact that you had two bad-ass hunter chicks talking like teenage girls, the transformation to their best-friend giggle parade was adorable!
Loved the chapter! :)
TiA995 chapter 5 . 5/3
Yes, Lou and Sam, damn! I had a big fat grin on my face while reading that part! :) And she protected him from those "scary" shots! So cute! :)
Okay I have to say it, the uncensored chapter was way to good not to be up here! Seriously! I was, wow, just wow! It was hot as hell! Loved what Dean did in it! I'm so totally amazed by your story, each and every part of it, I just can't even begin to describe how good it is! WELL DONE!
TiA995 chapter 4 . 5/2
I forgot to mention how much I like the nickname (Lizard) Lou uses! It's badass. After the pool scene I know I wouldn't mess with Lizzy in a million years! Damn! I forget that Dean can be scary because of all the damn sexiness! Though, we all have to admit, being angry and scary does tend to add to his sexiness most of the time! Who am I kidding? All of the freaking TIME! And that whole back-against-the-wall-make-out session was HOT! Loved the chapter!
TiA995 chapter 3 . 5/2
I just realized how much I missed Bobby reading your story. Idjits part just made me burst in laughter. I’m going to have to re-watch the show now for the millionth time to see him again! The girl’s gifts were super cool! I loved that part! The magic word that had me laughing for like 20 solid minutes! Could Lizzy be any more perfect for Dean? :) That ending is promising a great chapter to follow! On to it then!
P.S. Since I went all stalker on your ass I read on your profile that you have more explicit and uncensored chapters on AO3, which is why I decided to go there and read them. However, since I don’t have an account (do you need one?) on that site and I’m very unfamiliar with it I will continue to review the chapters here (leaving out any explicit comments if I can help it)!
TiA995 chapter 2 . 5/2
Damn it just gets better! Honestly, I’m not used to chapters this long, so by the time I’m done I forget all of the things I wanted to comment on in my review, but here are a few things: I love the OC’s that you’ve created, they totally fit into the world of SPN and I’m so already cheering for a Lizzy/Dean and Lou/Sam pairing. Though I have to say I’m a bit sad it’s a rated T fic since that means no hot sexy times coming my way (at least not as graphic as I like them). Also I love the fact that the dialog between them was written so well that I could basically hear Dean’s voice with all his “lame” lines. Your descriptions are rather good, you have just the right amount of them and they paint a pretty good picture of the whole setting, like watching a show or a movie. I’m very interested to see what you have planned for this story and its countless sequels that I discovered you had. But I’m making myself wait and read one chapter at the time so I wouldn’t spoil the fun! Amazingly done!
TiA995 chapter 1 . 5/2
Oh wow! I just accidently ran into this story and after just one read chapter I’m hooked. I loved the two girls and you kept Dean and Sam so painstakingly well in character that I felt like I was watching some deleted scenes from the show! I love, love, love your story already. I can’t wait to read more!
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
FINALLY getting to review this one! lol Sorry it took me so long. Not gonna lie, it might take me a while to review all 9 chapters but I'm determined to do so. :)

Loved going back and reading how they first met and how they interacted with each other. It's nice to read, especially with all the shit they're currently going through. I forgot how much I loved Lizzy and Dean's convos before. lol Loved the one in this chapter! Can't explain why, but it's just nice to see them getting along so quick. And how fast Dean took a liking to her, haha. Though that's not too surprising. ;)
GuestLiz chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
This fic is honestly amazing. I originally found this fic on the fanfic site but when i read that you have an uncensored version on AO3 i just couldn't help myself. I had to read it! At first i was a bit iffy because i seen you are 22 stories into your series, and before i get off track in this review i would like to congratulate you on that miraculous feat. I can not imagine how much time and hard work goes into such a thing. So thanks. Also thanks for giving people like me the chance to read your amazing work, you are truly appreciated! Anywho... I ended up reading the story on a whim on AO3 and you completely blew me out of the water. Like really! Ugh so incredible. And it was only the 9 chapters so far, honestly cant wait to read more so ill try to make this snappy ;) lol. I fell in love with both Lizzy and Lou from the get go. They are both a breath of fresh air, i find them completely refreshing to read and absolutely hilarious. Most things Lizzy and Lou do actually remind me a lot of me and my own sister lol so great job on capturing the close sister dynamic :) i also LOVE the Dean/Lizzy going on. And i cant wait to see more of what you have planned for them! On to the next story i shall go. Stay amazing.
P.S. I hope this isn't causing any sort of inconvenience for you. Just my email that i use for public things is a wee bit embarrassing. So i had to forgo reviewing on AO3 sorry for the difficult-ness. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
I'm sorry but lizzy is to foul mouthed and tacky for dean. He's more of the girl next door type, less foul mouth no tats kind of guy, that's why he only hooks up with the kind you made lizzzy out to be in this story, so he doesn't get attacked, you picked the wrong character for him sorry
DanielleMJSH chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Great story!
StrongerThanILook0616 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Wow this is absolutely fantastic! I am impressed with your writing. You did a great job capturing Dean and
Sam as characters it felt like I was "watching" the show. Fantastic work I can't wait to see what else you've got written!
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 5/20/2014