Reviews for You are the Reason
Eriphabottackson chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (wipes tears from eyes)

Too bad I can't copy and paste THIS into my profile! :,)
Dovahkiin the Imperial chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I must say, that for me who really loves poetry, this is beautiful. I was just on the edge of losing my joy in Wicked Fanfiction, till I stumbled onto your stories and this poem is truly the icing on the 50 layer cake that is your writing or perhaps the whip cream on the pie if you prefer. Never have I felt so giddy to write a review as well as it is the first in along time that my review does not have any greviances for the author or their writing. Also your grammar and punctuation was perfect as well as your rhyme scheme.

sincerely

Dovahkiin the Imperial
Yero and Fae chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Very very good! Every word spoke true ;) its like you read my thoughts word for word! :D happy WICKED day
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Very good
bremela chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
srhittson chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Love it! Happy Wicked Day!
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Yay for Wicked! I feel proud to be an Ozhead. Happy Kumbricia's Eve tomorrow. I get the day off from school tomorrow because it snowed badly today and most of the town lost power.
Elphaba Tropp Menzel chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That was AMAZING. I think you should send it to them, it was REALLY good!(:
October 30 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
You should totally send this to them! I love it and it's so true.
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Lovely poem, very well done! Happy Wicked Anniversary!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I loved this! Great poem! Happy Annivesary Wicked!
E.L. Crawford chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
...you almost had me crying! WICKED FOREVERRRR!
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
AMAZING POEM! totaly descrided my feelings for today, now if you excuse me, im gonna listen to Defying Gravity for the 1000 time today... oh and Happy Wicked Day!
SatireFire chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This brightened my day! I even laughed out loud at the "toss toss". Pure genius. I especially liked the rhyming although it got a bit iffy at times. I love Wicked so of course I was going to like this but I think you make me love it more.