Reviews for Stone Number One
Jeannegift chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I like this version better than what the SPN writers came up with. My favorite line though was "You obviously learned nothing from the AA lady". Cracked me up. :)
yellow-craion chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I agree about Sam walking away - it was too much and Dean didn't deserve it. Your portrayal of Dean's fear, hope, and forgiveness is brilliant, and Sam's return makes me feel a lot better. You did Dean justice. Thanks!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
At least Sam did go back to him after a week apart.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Loved this! You're right, Dean's biggest fear is to be left alone and you captured that perfectly here. Thanks so much for this! :D
Ryla chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hi! Great story. Extremely well written, I think the characterizations are spot on. I also see that the two of them are together again in the next episode so they must hash it out somewhat although maybe not right away. Your version is totally believable and totally plausible and I think I'm going to have to add you as a favorite author since it seems like you have a great down-to-earth style but still manage to keep Supernatural... well, supernatural LOL Thanks for your hard work!
Sharlot chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Dean turned to him, a look of puzzlement on his face. "I do, Sammy. I've always trusted you."

"Then why did you kill her?"

Dean shrugged as if it was obvious. "Because I didn't trust her."-This! A thousand times THIS.

Preach it, sister. This was lovely, well done, and felt very real. Loved the ending, they're not quite "there" but then again...this is the boys, will they ever be? At least their pointing in the right direction now. It will be really interesting to me to see how the show handles this scene. I've read a few fan-renderings, and I'm impressed with them. I'm afraid the show will fall a little short for me, but thank god for fanfic, right?

Thanks for this. It was lovely.
masondixon chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I 100% agree with you about Dean & Amy and Sam's constant running away. Amy was a human-killing monster and needed to be put down. (I would have put down her kid too; just another human-killer.) I was angry at Dean from keeping the "secret" from Sam but I believe he did it to help Sam. After all, Sam's sanity was far from stable at that point!

I am very curious to see how they are going to reunite the two next week. Doubt they will have a scene like you wrote because that would be too human and normal for the writers of the show. They will probably brush right over it and let it be brought up over and over as the season goes on. Like a festering wound left untended.

I was disappointed with Sam's response to Dean at the end of the chapter but I guess that is the best Dean can expect from the ones he loves who always seem to take him for granted.

Thank You for your story.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Very nice! I'd love a little drunken epilogue! Hint, hint...
emmau chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This tag is perfect. It's not Amy, because Sam's realizations about overidentifying with her and her likeliness to kill again are spot on. For Dean, killing Amy was about Amy, not about Sam, because he can differentiate between his brother and a monster. The lie was about not losing Sam, and Sam's initial reaction proved him right. It was wrong to lie, but I do think it's understandable, and certainly no worse than Sam's evasions in the past. I'd love to see this at the beginning of the next episode, and your posting it gives me hope that this unnecessary drama will soon be put behind us. Thank you for sharing this.
Psychee chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I enjoyed this story. I believe that Dean totally trusts Sam. He just doesn't trust his judgement.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I couldn't agree more! About being angry at Sam walking away - again (I mean, really? Would it kill them to come up with a new idea?), why Dean drinks, why it doesn't really affect him anymore, why he didn't tell Sam, and why he shouldn't feel guilty about killing Amy, and what he did feel guilty for... so, yeah. Agreed!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I agree with you. My thoughts on this was, Sam was telling Dean, hey trust this woman monster/demon, she saved my life once, she is good she won't be bad...and doesn't this remind you of Ruby? Why wouldn't Dean want to kill her...
Shinobu Yami chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
You just described exactly what I believe and I think as the central motive that make Dean to kill Amy. The fear that Sam leaves him, as with Ruby. And Sam will always do what kills Dean, his biggest fear, and prove to Dean, once again that he is 90% crap, how he thinks. Sam is going to abandon him and Dean will forgive him and take all the blame at the end. That's what makes Dean and shatters my heart to know that he always will.

Beautiful text!
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is a great tag! I agree with you completely. Better yet, you actually had me liking Sam again when I've been annoyed with him for some time, so thank you. And Dean, oh Dean breaks my heart and you captured him so well here! He really was only doing his job, what was right, and it makes me equally angry and sad some fans don't get that.

I hope we see something like this next week that finally starts to repair the brothers' relationship.

Thanks for sharing! This really was a therapeutic piece for me too. :)
Milarca chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Nice imagery, and feeling. I like your reasoning: that Dean did it because he trusted Sam, just not *her.* Now I'll be looking for something like this come next episode ;) It's a nice little wrap up, I like it.