Reviews for The Chain Reaction
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
That was just too amazing!
Autistic Goldfish chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
That was adorable :3
Even though I was rather disappointed by the fact that there wasn't a whole ton of Ford/Arthur fanfiction, the ones that exist are really good.
Natalie chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
The last line is the absolute slice of lemon in the very alcoholic beverage.
Preciousheart93 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I loved this! I loved everything about it. The fact that Arthur passed out after drinking one sip of Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster, the side effect of the detoxicant and the twist at the end involving it, Ford's hilarious conversation with his mothers, the casual way the Ford/Arthur kiss was written, and most of all, the kiss between Trillian and Zaphod at the end that made me squee (I love the idea of them together. Nice explanation for why we never see them being affectionate, too.). I don't think the characters were very OOC. You can never get them exactly right. I also liked the fact that Ford and Arthur's relationship took buildup, not just a declaration of love and suddenly they fall for each other.
zuzuthezombie chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This was absolutely adorable!
Ridgley Warfield chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I stumbled across this in looking for some Ford/Arthur fics, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I didn't think it was OOC. Very well written. I'd love to see more like this.
IncurablyAwesome chapter 1 . 2/14/2012