Reviews for Glass Houses
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
bravo a truly really good story. its not dirty and its realistic, it shows how the characters act in every day life before they gradually start to like each over, i hope you continue :)
Halle Alexis chapter 3 . 5/5/2016
This was great!
Cinnamon Silver Tiger chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Super cute
hannah.webb chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
swap the places of alone and together in your summary
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
Nooooo! More more more more Dramione!
dididoitwrong chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Oh, I love it! Can you please make a sequel or something?
dramionelove chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
nyawwww! you should have continue this XDD
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Cute story. It looks like Draco and Hermione are on their way to becoming boyfriend and girlfriend.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Maybe Draco is thinking about Hermione all the time too.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I wonder what did Draco see? Maybe Hermione should listen to him and stay in the green house.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
This is absolutely brilliant! Beautiful language used to carry on a story that honors who the real Hermione and Draco are. Quite suspenseful... gets your heart racing. Great plot as well.
BrightAngel3 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I really enjoyed this :) good job!
annamanna chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I adore this! Bravo on you!
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Ahh, I can't believe I never read this one till now! But of course you did not fail to deliver on genuine character emotion and growth, not to mention wrist grabbing! Favorite line: "As if he was somehow supposed to know that she wanted to see him but could not instigate it herself," because ugh, yes. And the bit about their ribs catching. Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Dacey Squidge here... Nice story! I found this rather belatedly, obviously, but wow. Hermione is deep. Really sweet about holding his hand. Possibly my favorite part.