Reviews for Doom Pig Die
Jollypants Silvers chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Caught a few errors in here. A beta might be a good idea :) I think there are professional betas in this site, but you could always get a friend to do it also.

Gazlene. Not her name. That bugs me. But it's not that bad.. I suppose if Gaz was a nickname for something, that would be it.

I love your writing style, as I told you way back before you edited & re-posted the first chapter. I really liked this chapter, too. Despite any minor errors, as a whole it was really good. I do think you've captured the characters personalities vary well here, & I look forward (impatiently :P) to the next chapter.

Thanks for uploading! -
sikeokilla chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Triggerpup

Once again I must say that I've been waiting for this second chapter for quite a long time. That being said I enjoyed this chapter. Even if it was just a filler it was surprisingly good and definitely shows off Gaz's combat prowess. I urge you to create more. That being said I think that you could definitely work on your spelling. Only a little problem here and a tiny error there, nothing that detracts from the genius of the story.

Frankly yours

The sikeokilla

EWC
RavenFollower13 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I really am loving this story. I always wondered what it would be like if Zim and Gaz were the rivalry instead of Dib, who, as entertaining as he may be, is not a serious investigator. Gaz is practical to the point of deadliness and Zim is insane (and in your story) the Elitest of Irkens. I cannot wait to see where you go with this story! Thank you so much for writing it!

Sincerely,

Echo
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Not too bad; at first I thought the chapter was just going to be about Gaz's family (which was okay, and it's nice to get a sense of things), but I was excited when Zim surprised her for the fight. It was short, but good, and I look forward to more. Oh, and I like how - with the absence of Dib - Gaz has already more or less become Zim's archenemy.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Foxyshy chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Ah luved it. Can't wait 4 chap 2. Oh, and ah apoligize in advance, but it must be said, or I will 'splode. .
Milanord chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
i love it update soon
sikeokilla chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Dear Triggerpup
I remember reading this the first time it was posted. It rocked then too. I'm pleasently surprised that you're expanding on it. I wish you luck and hope that your way is always a merry one.

Briefly yours
The sikeokilla
EWC
OhHowDelightfullyDreadful chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
So awesome! I adore fics that make Zim look powerful and dangerous! You just HAVE to update soon!
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Interesting AU. I liked your explanation of how Irkens grow (it doesn't make much sense, but it was unique), and your version of Zim - he's as insane as in canon, but he's effective.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Keep up the good work.