Reviews for Advice
digigirl02 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
So Takeru is to blame for the sparky vampire craze. I should have known. Cute chapter.
Aklee chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
These were all really funny and cute. I loved the first chapter the most. And I also really liked Iori's because it was so unexpected for anyone to just drop by. Lol! The way you concluded Daisuke, Sora, Takeru and Taichi's stories were a little far fetched although that just added to how hilarious it was for Koushiro and Mimi to be at the centre everyone's success anyway. I do wish there had been more of an explanation on what Mimi was doing at Koushiro's so frequently in the first place ;)
Aklee chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
"Statistically speaking, most relationships don't work out, so who knows, you'll probably get a chance with both of them."

Hahahaha... OMG. I think I just about died :D This was incredibly funny and well-written. I loved Koushiro's characterisation.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
DigiKev chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
To me this was totally unexpected. And I like how Sora just went with Mimi without a second thought. I admit, although roses are more recognizable to the general public, I'd rather go into a flower shop if it had something prettier to display.
Amulet Misty chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
Haha I loved the last chapter! Seems OOC for Tai but it was still funny :'D And yay we got a Koumi kiss 3
the alpha phoenix chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
I can't stop laughing ... that was so funny! It was absolutely hilarious, just like the rest of the fic. Definitely an enjoyable read. Well done buddy.
61wisampa chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
the end was... unexpected...

although i like the fact that Mimi and Koushiro kissed (i mean c'mon!) the situation is just too messed up! XDD hilarity of it didn't fade though haha

it was nice seeing you through this journey :)) hope i'll stumble to one of your stories again in the future!
Kentheemperor chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
Literally crying with laughter :')
taichi rules chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
aww i was hoping ken would get to ask mimi and koushiro his question. i love your chapters. thanks for the laugh!
Lily's Too Lazy To Log In chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Oh my god! I love TK's chapter so much!

I have wondered the same thing about the Twilight series. No offense to any fans out there, but I don't get the whole Twi-hard craze.

Poor Takeru, he shoulda listened to Izzy :P
the alpha phoenix chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Thanks for the shout-out man. As you know, I’ve been wanting to read this chapter for a while and it was definitely worth the wait. It is absolutely hilarious, especially Izzy’s reaction to it! Davis being a werewolf in TK’s stories and Mimi wanting him to be shirtless … just LMAO! I think TK should have listened to Izzy on that one, even if he did make millions from it.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to the Tai chapter and what you have planned for him.
lildragongurl chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
HAHAHAHHA! I can't help but have to review for this chapter. The moment when I read "He sparkles." I knew it was Twilight! And can't help but to laugh at Mimi's comment "Change the character named Daisuke into a werewolf. Oh, and make him start to walk around shirtless everyone he goes. Even at night, or in the rain, or even in the snow." The last paragraph was the best because I must admit, I am never a Twilight Saga fan even though I did finish reading the whole series but that may be the reason why. LOL

Takeru should so heed Koushiro's advice!
Amulet Misty chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
Oh my gosh this was hilarious. Taking Takeru being a writer into THIS. Koushiro for once your advice was undeniably right. And Meyer so did ruin a cool word. Dx

I watched the first three movies admittedly too...although in the third movie I was just making dun of it in my head x3
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »