Reviews for Chains of the Eclipse
bubbajack chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Dude...You are awesome, evil and twisted with your ending mind you, but awesome none the less. Everything that happened in this fic was...well I'm not sure I can properly put into words how amazingly dark and fantastic I found this fic to be as a decent portion of authors on here shy away from character death. As such this was refreshing and I thank you for the great read and now? Now I'm off to read the sequel. Keep up the great work!

-Bubbajack
Ejammer chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Beast boys last line was ...EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC and i like his new doppelganger
i love the story
13Grell13 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
that made me cry... it was heart wrenching and sad... but filled with compassion... thank you for this beautiful story... and is there a sequel? and if so, can you tell me the name? please and thank you.
raven lover chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
Im sad now
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
As Beast Boy would say, "Duuude!"
This story is well written, but the emotional power it holds is rather startling. I went looking for a sad love story, and you've given me so much more.
Thank you.
OMAC001 chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
The ending was suitable for the story, even if I do not like it. I hope you write a sequel soon. One question, will the Starfire/Beastboy romance progress or was it a one time thing?
whit chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Awesomeness! I read this on my phone so I kinda freaked at the ending, I was serioulsy going to flame you for just leaving me hanging. But after going to you profile and seeing that you are thinking of making a sequel(which you better do!) I calmed done.

I really love what you did with all the characters, yeah it was sad for Cyborg and Robin to die but it was meant to happen. The on thing I didnt like is Starfire coming back yeah she brought Raven back but I feel that if BB listened to maybe his more 'animal' side he could have brought here back. Not bashing Star I just think she wasnt really needed. Any way love the story going to be on the look out for a sequel.

Wow that turned really long, didnt mean to do that. :/
EbonyVergil chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Excellent conclusion to a great story. Raven's parting gift to Beast Boy was very touching. I wonder how Trigon is going to torment his daughter and Malchior.
Madchickenlover chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
... Wow that was quite litartraly the most emotional thing I have ever read, and it was the most beautiful. I loved it and the way you ended it even though i would have liked the two of them to actualy get together, I now know that its better that they didn't.

also thank you for writing this

(you are feeling sleepy very sleepy when you wake you will have a random desire to write a sequle and will do so. ... lol)
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
Well sir, I don't mind looking forward for a sequel only this time Garfield's gonna go to Hell and Back for Raven ala Dante's Inferno style.

"I have earned my way here (in hell), but you have not, Raven. There is one thing that can bring redemption in this place. A gift you gave me. A piece of yourself, to protect my soul. It's too late for me because I'm not worth it of it, or you. I pray it may bring you the absolution I'm denied. And I give it as it was given to me with love."
Cyllan Anassan chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
Yes, it was.

*sigh* this is going to be long review and english is not my mother language, so please bear a little with me.

I, personaly, like dark stuff. And no because I wear dark all the time or listen only heavy music. I just do. But by dark I'm not refering to cutting or that stupid teenage depresion that people just use to think could make a good story. I'm a teenage myself, but this is the kind of dark I like. When the characters are not in full control of the situasion, when they struggle to find their way out, when the realism just make you feel the story. Everything in here just accomplish that.

I'm not sure what compelled you to write it, but be it a life situasion or simply inspiration, whatever it was, you created a magnificent story. And the fact that the reviews don't affect the story, I just love you for that. A real writter doesn't allow external opinios to interfere with the path of the story. It means you had a plan. Good job.

Your character were, as far as I can tell, canon. That is one of the most important things to me when I read fanfiction. You are not writting your own character, so you should at least respect they're personalities, that's what I think. It's hard to mantain that canon when they are in situasions that would never come to pass in the cartoon, being that one of the reason why I enjoy the comic the most. But even like that, the reactions feel accurate. Well done.

I love the description. A lot of the realism in the story depends on it.

Cyborg's and Robin's death seemed completely calculated. They were always the natural liders in the team. By killing them off you just left the other three Titans without guide. And with no time to recover from the deaths of their friends at all.

Raven sacrificing herself at the end... sad. But just sound as something she would do. As I said once before, I'm not a fan of RaeBB. Just because doesn't matter what fans said to me there was never anything there. Even they're little bad romance in the comics was a intent of Jhons to please the fans. But I have been reading long enough to get use to it, so it doesn't quite bother me either. I also like the way you handle it, without going to extremes. The feeling was there, but the story didn't flow around it.

Beast boy was entirely himself. That was very enjoyable. Even in the face of his tormentor he managed to make jokes. He never loose that charm, wich usually happend when the story is too tragic. I can understand him finally breaking down at end, after everything.

Starfire was a flash of fresh air, when everything looked doom. That feeling of normality that seemed lost after Cyborg and Robin died. Her personality never changes, even in the worst scenarios. She's that always cheerful, strong warrior that complement the brigther part of the team.

Really good job. I have a really enjoyable time reading it. Next time you write something I'll make sure to drop by.

I still thinks that a larger chapter could have make it better, however. Or maybe is just myself wanting more.

This has been a great fic. Thanks for sticking with it until the end!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Nice to see some dark writing on here. I like your style, i wish i had a way with words like you my friend
Woodland Sprite chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
I thought what you were saying about the world turning stingy and selfish I felt that you weren't off by much. Yes the world seems so bitter and cold and at many times it is so as I read all I could do was nod. Though throughout I kept wanting to point out the many other good things there are.

A well written chapter and so curious as to how it all ends. Last chapter is next, can't wait. ~_~
TrUCritic chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Couple things:

Robin would never tell Raven to "shut the hell up" just becuz she said a snappy comment.

2nd, if you put soooo much info on a story, ya gona push the reader away. I Cudnt even finish it

3rd, becuz they're the same age when the serries was over, bb doesn't have the sense to keep saying no to raven Jen it comes to talkin if u'd set it so that they were older, implying thy he matured, I cud c it happenein
Madchickenlover chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
I realy love this story so far and cant wait for the rest, but I have to point out that lizzards dont have scales on their claws ,and a dragon is a glorified lizzard at best. also Malchior's tendrails of energy are normaly a white-ish grey colour rather than black.

and that made me seem all nasty and mean but i absalutely love your story and didn't mean for this to sound nasty and judgemental ... sorry