Reviews for Cold eyes and Burning Will
ibraha01 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
good story but you really need a beta reader to correct the many vocabulary, grammar and spelling mistakes .
bcsclaymore chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
i hope ya got something planned for the whole kushina thing, cause for the life of me i can't see her doing what's happened willingly to her own son, who is so much like her.
DJ chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Please, for the love of God, get a Beta.

I understand if you're not the best at grammar, but this is awful in every sense of the word. 1 out of every 200 sentences is grammatically correct.

Words are capitalized that never should be. Run-on sentences are everywhere.

I can't even begin to describe it.

And I'm not being a flamer; I simply wish for you to know that I find it nigh-impossible to enjoy the story when I can barely read it. Open a grammar book, do a spell check, and perhaps crack open a thesaurus too.
ferduran chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Nice update. By the way will you change on this version the part on the hospital when Narutos sister slaps him because he said bad things about the Uzumakis? Because by that moment Naruto already give her and Kushina a second change and the fact that she was willing to physically hurt because the memory of that clan after everything they did, I believe that Naruto should get mad at her and made things harder for her as consequence of what she did, also that Tsunade should say something like this to Kushina and Narutos sister: "Naruto had been on pain for years and on this moment he is my top priority, not any of you."
mangalovingwierdo chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
I am enjoying the rewrite of the story but the updates are a bit slow and I really want to read the next chapter.
ManlyMonk chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
Nice ass whooping. Haven't updated in a while but at least you are! Can't wait for more Naruto development and showing those Uzumaki as well as the world who is boss!
P.S. I also played the Naruto theme - The Raising Fighting Spirit when Naruto goes boss mode :D
ferduran chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
It is good to see you updating again.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
The storyline is interesting, especially since there seems to be a bit of Warriors Orochi mixed into the story, but the grammar is a turnoff since it makes it difficult to get into the story.
SilverFlameHaze chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
I honestly was enthralled in this story at the beginning, but right now... I don't know why but it just died off to me... I'm pretty sure that the grammar wasn't this bad at the beginning and there wasn't so much focus on the OCs. Maybe I just got picky over all the other fics I've read... Anyway...

I wish you good luck in continuing this story, may it become famous.
ferduran chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Good update, But I still feel that from the other version that at one point Kanna and Kushina will have to choose between the memorie of their clan and Naruto, because after everything they had done is natural that Naruto dont trust them while they still have some link with the clan that was the main reason of all his pain, on special after Kanna slapped him, that show that she still have some link with her clan, by the way when are you goin to update you ficc Naruto Shippuden the Shogun?
Super Saiyan God Gogeta chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Why didn't you make Naruto's personality darker like Gaara's.
120991ln chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
continue
karthik9 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
89niners-best-team-ever chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
But you got to admit, you change Sasuke's personality to likeable but you still keep Naruto as an idiot. The reason Naruto was an Idiot in the manga because no one helped him. This story here, he has help and people training him. They way you got Naruto now is the same as the manga. With all the help he gets from others, a little change in his personality will show the change in Naruto when he has people that is helping him out. You made Sasuke not and ass, at least make Naruto a little smarter.
The Bouncer chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Could've been an epic story, but it's FUBAR due too the bad grammar and the need to self-insert your friends and yourself into the story making the Naruto cast mere side characters as a result. This one is an insult and a slap in the face to Elemental Balance and how great his story was.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »