Reviews for Night Guardian
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2017
*snickers*
On one hand, now she knows who they are so maybe they aren't lying about Dumbledore. On the other, she has a i/bone/i to pick with a certain canine...

I can't decide which tournament Yomi wants her to compete in. One was very one-on-one so another competitor wouldn't be much help, and the other I don't remember Yomi having any stake in though given the position he's in and the way it was played up he i/might/i have and I just missed the snippet of events where it was claimed after his continued survival was revealed to Kurama...
Though I do agree with Melody - does he i/want/i her to die again so fast, or is he just that confident in her abilities? Shouldn't he test her somehow first to see how far she's regained her abilities, since he can tell her body is human now which means it would logically affect what he was once capable of?

Oh well, the meetings should be entertaining. I foresee Kurenai being pissed off that someone is claiming Kurama's name, until it becomes blatantly obvious that he followed a similar escape/problem the bat did. Then she'll be a mix of pissed at him for getting himself killed, and rolling on the floor laughing that they both got stuck in human bodies for a second chance at life - and about the same age. I also see Kurama being upset and confused at the use of his friend's surname (assuming she'd prefer to go by Kurenai Koumori than Melody Potter, lest the greedy humans and demons trace her to the Dursleys) and startled by the similar appearances if she chooses to dress strongly reminiscent of her past self.
And then I see Kurenai being i/pissed/i at the jackass pretending to have maybe once been Kuronue or at least deliberately amping up the similarities to upset Kurama. Possibly shouting in favor of a ring-out so she can kill him herself from the safety of Yomi's Box Seats where no one who can cause that can hear her. Yomi would probably laugh at that, whether he's mad at Kurama or not.

And depending on how one interprets Hiei and Kurama's relationship at that time, I could see Hiei being a bit jealous of Kuronue and Kurama excitedly catching up once they have absorbed that neither of them are dead at the moment and exchanging stories about the rigors of "growing up as human". Because Melody/Kurenai/Kuronue would definitely want to, and wouldn't give up the chance to tease her friend about how much more trouble he has with some things...

(Oh gods, the Mom's exchanging baby pictures and stories... Hiei or Yomi would end up with the last laugh there, with our favorite couple fleeing in embarrassment~!)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2017
*amusement*
That was a good bit of plotting Melody did so quickly while dealing with Dumbledore. Lacking those clever little punishments/protections things could have gotten messy.
It's also really fun to me that you duplicated the Hexx Girls so well - I adore them, yet I agree with McGonagall that that iconic song is a bit inappropriate for pre-teen versions of them to be singing. I heard them in my head, and then laughed at her reaction. 3
RedAllen chapter 5 . 7/23/2017
Noooo they were so close to the Dark tornamnet! This story's so good I can't believe it's stopped. TTATT
SeleneAlice chapter 5 . 5/29/2017
please update this story soon! please!
CarlosValdez chapter 5 . 5/12/2017
Great story! I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm literally hanging on the edge of my seat
Animelover20003 chapter 5 . 4/19/2017
Please continue soon!
Animelover20003 chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
I believe it's called a kusarigama, look it up if I'm I'm pretty sure I'm right,I think I've looked it up this helps!
SeleneAlice chapter 5 . 3/28/2017
please update this story soon
rhizz17 chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
Update please
CrimsonDream01 chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
I really love this XD can't wait for more! Please Update really soon, I can not wait until Kurama finds out XD
maggeyrose chapter 5 . 1/4/2017
I love this story and I hope that you are going to continue it!
ZyteWCDb chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
I've said this before on some of your single chapter stories, but PLEASE continue writing this story. If you have stories you want to finish before you continue with this one or the others, that's cool, but please don't forget about them. That is all. Zyte out.
TheRideOfTheValkyries chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
Dumbledor reminds me of a evil combination Kyoya and Tamaki, with a touch of Honey-Sempai and the Hitachi twins from OHSHC
StrongGuy159 chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
Awesome story continue please.
misherukuro chapter 5 . 10/23/2016