Reviews for Misery
NatureGirl4Eva chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Wow... this was a beautiful story. I loved chapter 1 and 2. This has given me inspiration and new ideas for my book I am currently writing. So thank you for writing this :)
little miss michelle chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Just wow!
dhh chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I always love your Damon/Caroline or D/C/S stories...Too bad your stories are always so short and never finished.
KrayKrayKat chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I knew it. I knew and I didn't, don't like it and I wasn't going to review it. But...sometimes it's not what you want it's what you need...so I understand. I understand Caroline. I understand Damon. And most of all, I understand Stefan. Because it was the hardest for him. He had finally gained it all. He never wanted to spoil anything. Damon will always live with guilt. Guilt that, what if he hadn't done it. What if he hadn't pushed Stefan over the edge. What if Stefan never felt that much pain and jealousy. What if Stefan never left them, never left them to protect them? We all know he was stronger than Damon in that moment. So what if Stefan hadn't left and what if Caroline never broke down? What if she wasn't so broken that she had to be rebuilt again? What if Stefan had come back sooner?
You love Stefan?...
She would probably have said yes.
And that's why Damon would feely guilty. Guilty because if the what ifs.
But if you asked Stefan, he would say Damon was a real trooper for holding in and rebuilding Caroline... And that why Stefan is Stefan.
Sorry for the serious breakdown of the fic! But i felt really stringly about this! God you are a DAMN good writer!:D The daroline towards the end was adorable! I hope one day Stefan can join them and they can be a happy family without the drama! And Stefan finds someone special;)
Truly,
Kat
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Just wanted to review befor so cry! I have always liked Stefan and though I like Damon too I don't totally get the appeal if the bad boy! I mean yes Damon is adorable(shush! Don't tell him:P) but not when he's actually being brutal, sadisctic and downright evil! I love the idea of steroline though I've always though that Stelena and Daroline jut balance out beautifully! I loved this chap and though I understand that Stefan shouldn't try to make Damon jealous, we all know that he has a tendency to try to make Stefan very miserable and unlike Elena who was Katherine's doppelgänger, who they both had always loved and was this fair game, Caroline isn't! She's Stefan's because Stefan treated her right and she loves him and Care was with Stefan before Damon realized his feelings. In my opinion though we can't control love, that's kinda low...
I wanted to retain and express my steroline love as you just have quite a high with this awesome piece of writing! I hope this isn't a daroline ending though I think I'm wrong...:( love daroline but this fic was made for steroline...
Truly,
Kat
thisheartbeatsforyou chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
just read this and it was great best one shot i ever read i cried in the ending. i just love this
lolipopasha chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
. ! It's the best fanfic I've ever read...It made me smile, laugh, cry and,let's face it, a little horny at some point ! ahah. Poor Stefan...I love the ending, but it's hard to know that Stefan will be alone. They both deserve her, and I wish this love triangle was in the show, but Elena ruin my plans...Damn, thanks for this amazing fanfiction.
nightfallsupernova chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
loved the start, it was funny. loved this chapter so much and that she called for damon when stefan nearly killed her.
nightfallsupernova chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
stefan is such an ass in this fic, he really is just doing it to rub damons face in it, he done ith with katherine, elena and now caroline. great chapter.
amanderson-x chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Amazing, once again! :D
LaLaALa521 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Hot and twisted. Awesome!
StelenaNeverDies chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!

*hugs* Your are amazing! xD

Damon/Caroline/Klaus

Klaus/Bonnie/Elijah

Damon/Caroline/Tyler

lolz, I just love Daroline and Klaroline. xD
VampCaroline chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I love and adore your Daroline stories. This was amazing. SO happy she ended up with Damon. Poor Stefan. I feel bad for him. Thanks for writing.

Ohhh pretty please do a Damon/Caroline/Klaus triangle. That would be the hottest. *-*
chillwithJyl chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING I'M FREAKING OUT CAUSE IT'S FREAKING AWESOME! I WANT MORE! WRITE SOME MORE PLEASE!
skyewardfuckyeah chapter 2 . 11/1/2011