Reviews for To Making It
EmmaKingg chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
You are an amazing author. I really hope you start writing again..:)
CassieBookWorm8 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Wow... so much to say, and all complimentary.

I _love_ the banter in the beginning, so them! Great lines and lovely casual fluff.

The pain -and the consequent fighting that comes later- also seem _so_ realistic... scarily so. In fact, I kind of want to print it out and give it to someone I talk with to illustrate so much of what I see in the "real" (as though Castle isn't real - hmph) world. Will she judge me as a stupid one for reading such fluff (by the way, love it!)... Anyways, the apologies, they are both hurt but also guilty of hurting, so touchingly poignant and truly mirrors what happens any time you love someone. "We can only love as much as we can hurt, and sometimes that fear of pain can stop us from experiencing one of the greatest joys in life – true companionship." (OMG just got to quote an author in his/her review - so fun.)

Such a long review, must be procrastinating...
But alas, I must wrap up: a lovely blend. I have adored this story and though it is so perfectly complete, I would love another addition (or would I after such a wonderful ending...) but anyways look forward to reading your other works.

Great writing.
Thank you.
Adlytam chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
That is absolutely amazing story and since you haven't marked it as complete I hope that you're going to continue (hint, hint, hint :)
I love the way you write their dialogs and you definitely have incredible insight of Beckett's psyche.
firtree chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
the story is very well written! more?
1477166 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I really like this story, particularly this last chapter. Fantastic. I love how real this is :)
MegsterCastleFanatic chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
This is fantastic!
xiheartcastle chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
This is honestly one of the best fics I have ever read. Seriously. There needs to be a sequel! :)

xo, Anna. :]
neongreenninja chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
that was fantastic. so well written. I love that you brought Meredith back into the picture. it was good to see them talk about her, their marriage and the divorce. hell it was great that they talked! If only we could get them to do that on the show maybe we could get some progress! :)
sillylissy chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
why only 37 reviews people? omg soooo good and so in character! omg one of the best stories i've read this week (had to reread from chapter 1 as i forgot what it was about). chapters 3 & 4 are awesome!
i-am-nikki-heat chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
oh, I like this very much! looking forward for more :)
Copop chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I enjoyed reading this very much. Thanks for writing :)
Aleki77 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I really like the way you write, to tell a story. I hope to read more from you soon.
Imhereforthestory chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
I was a bit worried there for a little while, but it was all good in the end :D
willgirl chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Aww, this chapter was cute! Loved it!
International08 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Gut-wrenching. And beautiful. You were making my heart ache for them throughout the whole conversation, but then you made it all better. Thank you for a great chapter.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »