Reviews for Empty Bed Syndrome
Cute: :3
duneline chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
C'est adorable!
HALO-ODSTgirl104 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I loved it! This was fantastic. The characters were in check with a pinch ocness but it was a good mixture. I loved the part where Vaako said I missed you and the part where Riddick thought, 'Damn if it wasn't the sweetest thing he heard'
Tiryn chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That is the sweetest thing I have ever read XD
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Awww, too cute! 3
Kris chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
It was so cute and sweet that it made my teeth rot. Absolute joy to read.
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is just...the best thing ever! Honestly, I'd make it into drabble runs. Like little quirky things. Like, Vaako's own bed (after he's not with Dame anymore) is so uncomfortable when he's alone he'd rather sleep on the floor or something. It's that bad.
alicenwndrlnd0012 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Aw that was cute)
7thcircleofhell chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Thats sooooooooooooo cute! Normaly i don't go for cute but i loved it!
Moonpebbell chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I love this piece short and sweet with out giving away to much. Really well written, very easy to get lost in.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Not at all what I was expecting, not sure what I was expecting, but I loved it! It was so cute! I think I’m now hooked on this fandom! ;D
Demon chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Whoops, now I accidentally posted a review for another story (which I had opened at the same time in another tab). Sorry!

Though the funny thing is it actually pretty much fits, except for the last part :D

Vaako is being incredibly cute; 'I missed you' - lol, so much for 'telling Riddick off'
Demon chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I absolutely loved this story. It's incredibly sweet, and somehow all but radiates this wonderful feeling of utter peace and coziness

And I could relate really well, because I also love to sleep in (though then again, who doesn't!) XD
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was wonderfully sweet if a bit short. I clicked this expecting something to depress me but you suprised me with this lovely piece. Thank you so much for sharing~

-I'll Be Your Lie