Reviews for Shadow in the Sun
Hittocere chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
Oh no... here he goes again. the question really is what will you type next. I look forward to your next chapter! Awsome work.
Gabriela-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I just found that the first story of this chapter has been plagiarized by someone called "rockman2k" here on I'm reporting it right now. Just thought you should know.

(The plagiarized story is dated 2003, so it's old news, but better late than never, I guess.)
scythe195 chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
PLEASE update this story! I really like it! Very interesting indeed! _ UPDATE!
Mystic-fox chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
oh my god oh my god oh my god! WOULD YOU MIND HURRYING! This is incredible, but you need to hurry.
Okay, very good angst, very good k/k, very good writing, very good plot 9.8! (to get the last .2 FINISH THIS!)
Arizosa chapter 6 . 10/11/2003
Hi it's me again! ! !

Make sure to make Saitous day Hell *evil malicous demon grin with razorsharp teeth is showed*

...and I'll love you for all eternity.
Arizosa chapter 6 . 9/27/2003
This fic only gets better and better for each chap you write! D I hope you'll continue writing on it.
lere chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Hei! I can't wait forever! Update pleeeeeaseeee!

If you don't I'll start calling you Madamhydra!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 6 . 10/6/2002
Gah! Kenshin's in trouble
Louis chapter 6 . 9/8/2002
Can't wait for more, I've been waiting a long time now. Oi, over a year I think. Anywho, love it!
ceithleen chapter 6 . 6/11/2002
WOW! this is really cool! i have never read a kenshin story like this! PLEASE MORE! sorry. hehe. but i really love it and can't wait for the rest of the story.
radical edward9 chapter 2 . 5/2/2002
this just keeps getting better. i love it
Dogmatix chapter 2 . 5/1/2002
Aiee! Wonderful! Write more soon, please? I absolutely loved the Rurouni/Battousai split _
JadeAnime chapter 2 . 5/1/2002
*blinks* Kenny? Similar colorings? Hmm...

*eyes twinkle* I'm very interested...

*pokes* Quickly, on with the next chapter, Author-san!

- Jade, "Eh? You mean I have to pay?"
Colleen chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Thank you Kami sama. I despaired at ever getting to read the rest of this story. I LOVE this story and I delight at the chance to reread it as you tweak it. The dream sequence with the two of them is wonderful and I really liked the description of the doors and rooms (memories) behind them. Yay!
omochi chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
yay!...are you really going to update now?...wow...I love this story!...I remember going to your site and waiting...and waiting...and waiting for you to update your story...anyway...UPDATE SOON!...