Reviews for Lips and Love
Beetlebum101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wtf? How did i not notice that you had written this? I thought i had you on my author alerts :\ Anyway..

Really loved this :) The first couple of paragraphs i thought were really well written - describing all the little things about Alice. And you did it in such a beautiful way.

One of my favourite lines that you wrote is: "If i could smell her near me, i was safe, if i couldn't, i was alone and lost." It is just so honest and matter of fact. That kind of desperate need to be near Alice at all times just to feel whole and complete. That's a powerful feeling and i think you managed to sum it up in that one sentence. Amazing :)

I'm so glad i decided to stalk your profile just now lol otherwise God knows when i would have stumbled across this little beauty!

2 down, only 13 more to go ;)
secrets87 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is really good and cute lol. Consider turning it into a multi :p
Villemo79 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was sweet.. adorable.. cute.. lovely! I loved it. :-)
SOFisticated1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
And the reason you don't write again is what? (Kidding)

That was sweet and amazing and not just fluff... it was fluffY. All of the contact between them and Bella's urge to want to touch Alice after a few days was well written. Nice job on this one.

When I saw the email I had to reread it because come on, you haven't written in awhile. Lol, sorry. If you want continue it, I say go for it.

Laters.
A. S. Rainwater chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Okay, this is a small review, but trust me when I say that I am going to say A LOT more when I talk to you! Lol

This was a GREAT surprise after getting off work... And I needed something happy to read so this was perfect! Thank you! I think you should continue with this, make it a novel lol

You know how much I love your words, and I love how vivid your wild imagination can be. I tell you all the time that you should write more and this piece just furthers my point.

AMAZING!...? They're all right. But I DEFINITELY agree about the other two authors you mentioned... They really are gifted artists... As are you, my friend.