Reviews for Drusilla's Redemption
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
When are Xander & Drusilla to be married? I love how the doctor referred to them as Mr & Mrs Harris. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I cannot believe you break my heart by ending it there. This is beautiful and fearsome and full of poetry. I'm in awe. I just wanted them to grow old together. I wish you had given them that.

Peace,

Blue
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This is a beautifully written and disturbing novelette. I really do hope that the sequel will be available here soon. Since my own writing about Dru, I've never read anything else where I really felt more than just Dru's craziness. Here I felt her heart and her strength and saw her insight into the complexity of the human condition, including human evil in particular. Wonderfully done.

Blue
DeepBlueJoy (from twisting the hellmouth)
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Your two stories are an epic tale of Love and Redemption. But what comes next? Do they ever get married? Adopt kids? Fight the good fight with Angel? If it were my fic I'd have Dru turn Xander in a few years with Willow on hand to resoul him when he rose. Then Xander and Dru would stay with the watchers fighting when needed but running a home for abused children. It would be a long work of love by Xander and Dru's redemption. Dying to save the world is all well and good but its living to make the world a better place that is harder. Death is easy, its life that's hard.