Reviews for AutoCycle
Flaming Platinum chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Haha, I need something new to read, so here I am... anyways...

I'm really liking the beginning scene, with everyone gathering at an electronic convection. It sets the scene nicely without getting too info-dumpy, with the exception of that large paragraph near the beginning, but that was still easy to read. You displayed everyone nicely with Takuya wanting to go on an adventure no matter how dangerous it is (and being stupid, can't forget about that), JP curious about electronics, Tommy just wanting to play, Zoe doing this for no reason other to hang out with everyone (and to impress them, maybe...), and the twins for just about the same reason as Zoe.

I've never thought about throwing anyone but the Tamers into a Yugioh season (mainly because at least the Tamers know what monster cards are and it shouldn't take that long for them to learn how to play duel monsters), and now the Frontier kids are there first. And the original one too. I'm seriously hoping they survive this since this takes place during Battle City, and while I haven't *finished* (I've finished it technically, but I kind of do need to rewatch it because of the information I now know), I know that place it dangerous, with all those Rare Hunters running around. And they don't even know how to play card games... (well, at least I don't think they do, or at least the majority of them don't.)
Emil C chapter 41 . 7/18/2014
W-Well... that was a thing...
I don't know what to say anymore. The story has flown right on top of my head. I kind of don't know what's what anymore. I think it's partially because of my lack of knowledge on this "world" and stuff...
It just turned really dark, though. And I praise myself of liking "dark" environments.
Anyways, I hope you'll keep at it. Give it maybe not a happy ending, but a satisfactory one... and... I dunno... can we move on to another world? I mean, how long has it been since we started with this world?
Well, anyways, good luck! Still cheering you on!
Kurenai no Musha chapter 40 . 3/24/2014
Any chance this story will be cntinue?
Asarikou-chan chapter 40 . 10/7/2012
An interesting story. It is quite fascinating to see how you connected three universes like this.

The links between Kouji, Kouichi and Izumi are quite amusing. Their characters suit the reincarnations. Funny how over-protectiveness could turn into sth bitter and dark. Hopefully, Kouji is wise enough to have his limits.

Thanking about it, I guess if Zoe feels sth a bit more than friendship for Kouichi then the tension between her and Kouji could be harmful to all of them. Yet, that might not be applied in Kouji. There is nothing dark or hidden about him so nothing to be scared of unlike Alexiel's brother.
Emil C chapter 40 . 10/5/2012
I get it! I really do! And the story is soooo amazingly entrancing!
I mean, I was swallowed by the story and felt that the legend was being told to me from an old man with mystic powers about a long forgotten land or something!
The feeling was amazing! I understand the Trinity you used there! But that means that Zoe will now that her spirit has been awakened with the one of Ceres... She might become more over protective of Koichi and jealous of Kouji...
This cannot turn very right...
Because it means that if there ever is a moment when Koichi have to decide between the group and Kouji he will in fact betray them...
Hey, maybe I'm being very nosy in thi story, but do you think you can make a legen about JP as well...?
Maybe he was a servant boy...?
Here is my theory... Just because I love his character I develop his own little story and would love if you would use it and sprinkle it with you ccharm.
There was once a rumor between the court of the inner planets, a secret that could destroy the balance of the planets. It was when Zeus, father of the Princess Jupiter and Sailor Scout had an encounter with Athena, Mercury's dotting mother... It was said that the two had a bond stronger than the other planets but nobody but the Queen of the Moon knew about... It was from that unholy union that brought birth to a child, a male child, his birth was condemned by the two kingdoms and kept zealosly from the others, because they knew Chaos would come forth and bring destruction to the one who had teh power to overcome it all as the prophecy foretold. Why...? Because not only was giving birth to a child of royal blood from two kingdoms forbidden... But impossible as well... As two kingdoms could not fertilize in normal circumstances one another.
The child thus, was entrusted to Queen Serenity, which in her greates act of love foretelling the fall of the kingdom of Ceres entrusted the child to the Queen to work on her ranks... The boy was no more, and it became a man... a man who was always beside the Queen, but never spoke a word... To the point that people thought he might be mute... and it was to her alone who he would utter a word as deep inside him burned a light greater even to that of the Galaxy itself.
Berry Doyle chapter 39 . 10/1/2012
You have no idea how much I love this story. One of my favorite things so far is how their powers are gradually compounding. It's really interesting. My other favorite thing is Koichi. I just want to give him a hug.
Asarikou-chan chapter 39 . 9/28/2012
Wait a minute! Stab Zoe. Oh God. If she was conscious, she might have asked Kouji to but not when she is in this condition. Well, I guess if Zoe saved Koichi that might relieve her guilt...even if a little bit.

And Kouichi is truly dead...Somehow I don't feel that. Maybe because there is a chance that he would live. The reincarnations thing is quite confusing but all in all interesting.

Even though, I read about Angle Sanctuary, I feel like checking my sources again. Actually I have to.
Asarikou-chan chapter 38 . 9/14/2012
Not a bad timing to leave that world...A bit late unfortunately.

Seriously, Poor Kouichi hadn't even healed from what happened before to get hit again. And that would certainly increase Zoe's guilt. The poor girl. I doubt she would get over it easily. Or at all.

Angel's Sanctuary is next. Neat. I read sth about it long time ago. I should re-check it then :)
Emil C chapter 38 . 9/13/2012
Coool! But still, I kind of lost track of the story here and there...
To be honest, I DON-T EVEN GET IN WHICH WORLD WE-RE IN THIS TIME...
But enough about me, I love your story, and honestly can't wait to see where the next place they visit shall take them! Still, does it mean that Zoe still holds the powers of Ceres of the Sailor Moon Saga? Did she also fused with thos powers of the dark entity of Ceres as well?
How long will it take you to write the next chapter, because this one was pretty short! T-T I would love to iddle in your stories forever more, though!
Anyhow, I am really grateful for you keeping JP in command as the only witness or let us say the most coherent witness of the events. Because for me he's like a silent narrator who isn't decieved by his own feelings and sees things in a logical way as to give the reader a better point of what is happening. Why? Because the twins point of view is to byass and sole concern is one another forgetting always about the others. (Which I consider insensible and veryselfish of them...)
Anyhow, next world! Which is what...? Please! PLEASE! TELL ME!
Asarikou-chan chapter 37 . 9/12/2012
That was a good point to end a chapter. Cliff hanger yes but interesting one.

So we new the story of Ceres. I wonder if Zoe has something to do with that. Hopefully, they would meet up with the twins soon(who knows maybe the broken outer door is related to the twins somehow...XD)
Emil C chapter 36 . 6/26/2012
Oh, brotherhood... What would we do without it, right?

I just love reading this parts of family bonding...

Seriously, I mean it has become a taboo to always have fighting brothers that have a rough relationship.

But we know that's not always true! So it makes me really glad to see both siblings taking sich care and compassionate love for each other! :)

Although, I am a single child... Gosh, I had an identical twin too... That way I wouldn't feel so compelled by reading about this beautiful relationship between Koji and Koichi! But, to tell you the true...

I feel kind of jealous of them! XD

Yet again, I was kind of freaked out for a moment there with "so much love between them"... I was like: "God! I hate gay incest between brothers!" O.o

Nah! Just kidding! Kind of... But it's true that there was an instance when I said: "This is soooo wrong!" ;D

Well, thanks for another wonderful chapter and I want more JP and Takuya! Yup! Or Zoe and Tommy! And You know I like JP an Zoe together, but I think ther hasn't been enough conversations between JP and Takuya! Besides, we both know that Takuya also loves Zoe... so I think it's time for the boys to start feeling jealous of each other's relationship with the "Wonder Woman"! I mean, with those tight clothes she wears in her transformation... Hmmm...Hmmmmm! Call me "Super Man" and fly with me Zoe...

I know it's wrong now that I'm 18, but think about it this way, I had a crush on her SINCE I WAS 12! So there's nothing wrong in that! You know what was wrong? I had a crush on Sakura from Card Captor Sakura when I was 9 and she was 12! XD Man! I liked an older woman! XD Now if I say I like her I'm a pedophile! O.o I hate growing up!XC
Asarikou-chan chapter 36 . 6/22/2012
Well, I know what it means when a conversation is a pure pain.

Hehe, I could hardly follow those two in their conversation. Seriously, they could hardly stay on track but that is understandable after what they went through. Yet, I guess they need a long talk while eating Ramen. This conversation was kinda one sided. Kouji was talking and Kouichi was listening. I didn't spot his agreement on what Kouji said wisely. Ah,Kouji is acting really mature here. He didn't explode at least when Kouichi kept uttering fragments of don't.

All in all, that was nice. I hope the others are doing well.
Moonsmile-chan chapter 35 . 6/4/2012
\\\Oops. Koichi doesn't seem happy at all(well duh)

I love Ayashi No Ceres and I absolutely liked this chapter. It would be strange if their cell-phones worked.

It is really, really, really ridiculous to take a walk in a strange world. What is going on Koichi's mind?

So good so far.\\\
Asarikou-chan chapter 35 . 6/2/2012
Hmmm. That wasn't expected. Really. I didn't expect Kouichi to act so...different yet it had been long time since he was conscious and talked. I am not familiar with the anime but I had watched the first ep long time ago and read its reports several times so I know enough to survive yet it was quite confusing. I mean that cord on Kouichi's neck. Does that mean he became the reincarnation for one of those...legends? you said it is set before the anime so how long exactly. The original story started with Aya 15,ne?

And it is not bad to have a filler chapter. They need to collect themselves and to answer question about what had happened in other cycles. It is the sixth cycle,ne?
Asarikou-chan chapter 34 . 6/2/2012
The first paragraph was so cute. How sad it is that the peaceful moments didn't continue for long. Hehe, I didn't expect less form the others. They wouldn't stand to watch even if they could hardly do anything. Well, I am curious to say the effects of their interference after they disappeared. Zoe looks cool in her new "outfit" yet seriously, Zee why your (transformation\evolution) clothes are always...ummm lacking some pieces hehe. Just kiddy, Zoe. It is not like it is your choice, ne?

And certainly that was a good timing to...vanish.