Reviews for The First Shifting Grain
Tim Ngu chapter 16 . 2/29
I’m gonna miss this story. It was so wonderfully read. Your writing is superb!
hi chapter 13 . 12/27/2023
hUH.
Gaara u ok man? like im pretty sure you died? uhhhhhhh
hi chapter 16 . 12/27/2023
gaara dear child what the fuck is wrong with you
fandomfan123 chapter 16 . 12/17/2023
Great chapter! I love this story :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2023
Very cool. A bit quick paced in the parasite arc, but overall a fun read.
Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 11/8/2023
Rasa, don't.
Wasn't Yashamaru enough?
Hellibleri chapter 8 . 10/25/2023
You did that splendid! The plot twist/reveal! That was awesome. You did this like it would be in an official anime. Good writing!
Hellibleri chapter 7 . 10/24/2023
I’m calling it now: There’s no way Rue is innocent; Gaara was stopping him from doing something evil or stupid.
Hellibleri chapter 5 . 10/24/2023
Your writing skill is phenomenal. I can’t imagine writing so descriptively of what a former mass murderer’s reaction to being sent into the past and into their childhood home would be like — at least not at your level. Describing the forest, the desert, the One-Tailed Beast and his cage and his emotions and his tiredness was so awesome! That’s really poetic. I’m taking inspiration from you.
IgniousLupus chapter 16 . 6/12/2023
Come on man, after all that, such an awesome story, I genuinely enjoyed every chapter, and then just. Nothing

I hate it when this happens, but if you ever want to come back after the 8 years of absence, then I will most certainly be here waiting for it
Guest chapter 16 . 1/24/2023
when's the next one? just asking! don't answer it if you don't want to. it's alright3
Guest chapter 16 . 12/31/2022
i cried omg this was so emotional
Aster-Murasaki chapter 16 . 10/27/2022
I wrote this message through Google translator, since I have basically no knowledge in English (I read the stories with the help of Google) and I wanted to clarify that the message has no bad intentions and I apologize if something can be misunderstood.

Hello CADEL
I don't want to be a bother or inconvenience you, but I was wondering if you would continue with this story or the others, because although you haven't updated anything since 2018 from what I can understand you are still on the platform (reading I guess) and I wanted to know if you have any plans to continue writing or if you have completely abandoned the idea of writing.
I understand if you no longer wish to continue writing, but I wanted clarification to know if the stories have been permanently abandoned or do you plan to continue.

P.S. I've only read the stories you've written about Naruto and I noticed that you said your writing wasn't very good, but from my perspective your writing is fantastic.
For example, the way the story immerses you in 'The First Shifting Grain' and how the first chapter (and only one so far) of 'All That Binds Us' has left me wanting to know more (which very few stories do) is impressive.
reverseghost chapter 8 . 10/26/2022
I guess I should also start reading the author's notes
reverseghost chapter 8 . 10/26/2022
Here I am thinking that those noble siblings are nothing but trouble when it hits me

TROUBLE
TORABURU
Tor Abu Rue

How could I have read this fic three times before I caught that?
1,888 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »