Reviews for The First Shifting Grain
Sabo.wifey chapter 16 . 9/25
I'm a bit confused and angry at all these mean mfs (except for that really nice girl at the end. I'm glad someone appreciated what Gaara has done) but this was actually pretty good. Frustrating, yes but it was a nice read.
This is probably discontinued but I wish you didn't leave us at a cliffhanger there T_T I wanted you to introduce Naruto or at least show more of Gaara's soft side. Plus I wish their sibling relationship would have improved... clearly not if they wouldn't even shed a tear at the thought of Gaara's death.
Sabo.wifey chapter 16 . 9/25
WHY ARE THEY FUCKING LYING UGHHHH
FIRST WAS HIS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF SIBLINGS TO DARE TO NOT MENTION THAT THEY ONLY MANAGED TO PIECE EVERYTHING TOGETHER BECAUSE OF GAARA AND NOW HIS OWN SENSEI IS LYING!? TF
IM ENRAGED
Sabo.wifey chapter 15 . 9/25
It pisses me off that Gaara isn't getting any of his well deserved credit after saving all their asses.
Sabo.wifey chapter 14 . 9/25
WAIT WHAT!? HE CANT BE DEAD OMG
Sabo.wifey chapter 7 . 9/25
Be glad that Gaara isn't like Rue. You guys should be happy to have such a quiet younger sibling. My younger siblings are assholes
Sabo.wifey chapter 7 . 9/25
DAMN NOBLES MAKE ME WANT TO CRIPPLE THEIR UNGRATEFUL SPOILED ASSES
Sabo.wifey chapter 6 . 9/25
Damn I wish I could just hug the loneliness out of Gaara right now... hes obviously touch starved too
Sabo.wifey chapter 6 . 9/25
NAH HE DID NOT JUST THROW AWAY GAARA'S APOLOGY GIFT
IDC IF IT WAS JUST A PIECE OF MEAT, HE WAS JUST TRYING TO BE NICE TO YOU (as akward as he was while doing it)
Sabo.wifey chapter 4 . 9/25
THE SECOND HAND EMBARASSMENT OMG SOMEONE JUST KILL ME
IMMA JUST SKIP THROUGH THIS SCENE BECAUSE I CANT HANDLE IT-
Sabo.wifey chapter 1 . 9/25
"Kankuro's instincts were telling him to run. Fight or flight."
Its ironic that I'm literally listening to Fight or flight by Conan Gray lol
Sebine chapter 16 . 5/8
Well shit this was getting really good
Akio-R chapter 1 . 3/16
Hi, I'm from the future 2021. Your fanfiction is amazing. Although the story is short, I am grateful that you have completed this extraordinary story. There is a lot of good fanfiction with unfinished stories unfortunately. Thank you for taking responsibility for my heart. I pray that you will get back to writing fanfiction again. Sorry my English is bad, I want to flatter you better hahaha
YouPromisedMeSomeday chapter 16 . 3/16
I mean this could be completed, but it would need a sequel. I enjoyed this
btserendipity chapter 16 . 3/1
I hope you come back one day! I really want to find out what’s going to happen when Gaara and Naruto meet. Hope you’re doing well!
andriette chapter 16 . 1/19
Hi! i just got here from reddit (haha). A lot of people recommend this fic to me and my, it's AMAZING. I really like how you don't put the 'time-traveler-is-stronger-than-anyone-else' thing, really like how you pace things up (it really helps me glide through the chapters w/o getting lost). overall, it's a great fic and i really wish you'd continue this sooner or later in the future.
1,860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »