Reviews for The First Shifting Grain
Hi chapter 16 . 8/29
This is an old story, but I believe it would still thrive if you picked it up again. I appreciate how much effort that has been put into it, and have enjoyed reading it.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 6 . 8/13
Kankuro and Temari's dialouge makes me sad. Poor Gaara
Drael95 chapter 16 . 8/7
Amazing!
Are you going to continue it! It’s so good! I can’t wait to read more!
Diamond June chapter 8 . 8/1
I love how wise the author use to comfort and make people realize how depth it is. And the cute thing, between Sue and Gaara, :v you want to drown us in a pool of death right?
Diamond June chapter 4 . 8/1
when Gaara comforts Shukaku, i felt emotional because this beast that make people fearful has trouble itself. And no one care about it, only blame him. Now when Gaara awares of the kind relationship between Naruto and Kurama, he makes Shukaku feels safe. And I'm glad the author wrote this instead making Shukaku has the future memories. Thank you a lot;
V01dSw0rd chapter 16 . 7/24
PLEASE...
MOOOORRRRRE
Pandalover67 chapter 16 . 7/19
Love this story. But are you going to continue? You should it's so great. But I understand if you don't.
notsofrilly chapter 16 . 6/19
It's nice to read a time travel Gaara. I've seen everyone time travel at some point - Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, all the Rookie 9 alone or together, Kakashi, even Obito. Gaara is my favorite character so I really wanted to see how he would change the future. Recently I read a fix where Shikamaru and Gaara travel back in doesn't have enough Gaara. Thank you for this fic.
Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more about what would happen when Gaara reaches Konoha.
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 16 . 6/2
Awesome fic, wish there was more but this is a good ending... maybe a sequel?
Deep in the Night chapter 16 . 5/6
I want you to know: I ADORE THIS.

You know those times when the reader/viewer solves a problem or figures something out way before a character whose supposed to be crazy smart? This is the first story I've read where that hasn't been the case. You make smart characters legitimately smart. I salute you.
Deep in the Night chapter 8 . 5/5
Oh SNAP. Humility was never more well-deserved. Those punks. I like Gaara's casual therapy.

Ooh, early on and things are already shifting...
"After all, you're female, that's what you useful for right? Submissive help and support" oh no he didn't
Oh no he didn't