Reviews for The First Shifting Grain
Osprey Eamon chapter 15 . 18h ago
Well that should set the cat among the pigeons.

Orochimaru truly is impressive manipulator in this - you think with the level of paranoia the Suna Council displays the possibility that he might have been playing them should have been considered at some point in the original timeline. Maybe he somehow wound them up in the right way to ensure that they approached him?
0scarlett0o chapter 1 . 2/27
i just wanna say that you are have the characters den perfectly and how they would react in certain cituations down
QueenKarin13 chapter 5 . 2/21
I don't think Gaara is really as blank and silent as you're making him out to be. And yes, I did like the librarian. ;)
QueenKarin13 chapter 2 . 2/21
I wonder if Gaara will go to Konoha and befriend Naruto.
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 2/21
Wow, this is really cool and nicely written.
Owen D chapter 15 . 2/21
So does Masa know what Gaara did?

And reading that last bit about Gaara coming into the room like that. Ugh, my heart hurts for him.

The village broke him from the start and now they want to dispose of him. Poor Gaara.
Owen D chapter 14 . 2/21
Yay, Gaara!
Little Sachi chapter 15 . 2/21
Omg, I need an update. Why did I not read this earlier? I couldn't take my eyes of this, it's that good.
Owen D chapter 13 . 2/21
Ah my god, that was so intense. So many feels for Gaara's unrecognized heroics.
long live marshmallows chapter 15 . 2/19
Eeehhhhhhh you can't just leave the chapter like that?! XDDD
Nice cliff hanger, though I really have to wonder at what on earth just happened.
By the way... I just realised that you still haven't revealed the contents of Gaara's letter yet. How could you!? Lol.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 2/19
Wow... hold on..
Okay, I'm rereading this fanfic, but now that I am, I'm staring at this one line: "Another familliar face which he thought was long gone."
Kankuro...uh...didn't he...survive the war when this fanfic was written? I haven't finished reading Naruto yet so I'm kind of lost and astonished. Did Kankuro die or am I reading this wrong?
Morbious20 chapter 15 . 2/18
Great chapter
Dairegh chapter 15 . 2/18
Hm. Odd, that.
Elise chapter 15 . 2/15
Oooh. Oo. Very thrilling, amazingly brilliant story with an unique and extraordinary plot. I loved the last chapter, it's very intriguing - thank you so very much for updating. :)
Love it