Reviews for The First Shifting Grain
So I just realized that you haven't updated in a really long time.. is it dropped or?
Iv seen every other time travel fanfic but never gaara! Thank you!
hellkiss chapter 16 . 10/22
Konoha finally.

So masa is another orochimaru.
And father and son: I dont know why but I like their relashionship. Well it is difficult but in way they love each other.
And that is right if thé kazekage really wanted gaara dead hé would have gone himself.
SatanicAsch chapter 16 . 10/20
Ahhh this is the best fic I've read in a longgggg time! Update if you ever get some free time!
That was amazing update as soon as you can please!
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 16 . 10/17
Amazing! The best Gaara centeric fic I have ever read. :) Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us! :D I especially loved the scenes when Gaara saved the little spoiled brat and gave him a scolding. XD I also really loved the last scene with Gaara and his father. It had my skin crawling. (in a good way) I almost died when he slit his own neck! XD I still think my favorite part was when Gaara fighted all the human bombs by himself while being attacked by his father, and how he whispered those last words to Kankuro before he 'died'. Gah! Amazing! You're an incredible writer and your action and fighting scenes are pure gold. 3 I read it all in one go and didn't fall sleep until after 03:00 last night! XD Might review again if I reread. XD Because I can't possibly praise it enough in one. :P
A Spirit of the Stars chapter 16 . 10/16
Hey, great chapter. I really do love this story and I'm excited to see how it progresses! I enjoy a lot of the feeling you put into everything-seeing into what is going on in the characters minds.
Keep up the great work :) can't wait to see what happens when they get to Kohna!
Yuki078 chapter 6 . 10/13
Kankuro! Why did you throw it in the bin?!

You heartless bastard (。ω。)

But honestly, I love this story.
SanctuaryoftheDead chapter 16 . 10/13
Oh god. Please continue this. This is amazing. It makes me ecstatic to see something completely different! I love Gaara and you are doing an amazing job with this.
Akatsuki fan girl 4ever chapter 16 . 9/27
This story is amazing, I love it :)
Ty16 chapter 16 . 9/25
Quality story. Been reading on this site for over a decade and this is one of the most intriguing stories I've found. Hope you don't plan on abandoning this. Update soon.
guest chapter 16 . 9/25
hey! can you update? pwease! i love the story! this is the best gaara centric fic i've ever read!
misuky7 chapter 16 . 9/19
This story has me so excited to read the rest of it. I cannot wait to read more. :3
SilentAttendance chapter 16 . 9/9
Wow. Like wow. GAARAS ONE OF MY TOP 10 FAVORITE CHARACTER NOW! His character gains so much more depth from your story, since his life before Naruto had no where near this level of amazing detail. He needs a hug :3 Love the plot! I hope you get back to writing this story! It has so much potential and I wanna see how the relationships bt Gaara and the ppl around him develop. (I also hope that the Kazekage accepts him as his son eventually. The Kazekage also needs a hug)
I love the Gaara in your story now bc even tho hes a realist he still wants to protect Suna and the 2 go with his character perfectly.
Love it; I look forward to enjoying it in the future as you're such a great writer. Good luck in the future.
1,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »