Reviews for The First Shifting Grain
Kakuraku chapter 16 . 9/17
I adore you and your story too, Cadel :) It seems like Gaara is particularly hard to write, but I think you've done it well. Gaara time travel is so neat! I wonder who Gaara will get to meet from Konoha. Hope you're doing well and not actually sick. I'll definitely reread when I have the chance.
To A Saiyan Pride Is All chapter 16 . 9/15
You can't just give up my dude, this story is fucking beautiful. You have to continue it. Please?
Oh come on you have to continue now Please?
don't recall that he's from the future.
Scarlet Azalea chapter 16 . 8/23
Is there any hope of more, or of a sequel? This has been a tantalisingly beautiful piece. Thank you for posting it. I really do hope you write more, many of us would love to see how Gaara's actions have changed the storyline we know from canon. And as you said at the beginning, so few stories do this from his point of view.
Saraak chapter 1 . 8/23
Such a beautiful fanfic... shame that you haven't updated in two years.
its.rxbekahh chapter 16 . 8/19
ive discovered this awesome story today and ive never been more desperate for a update than now. please write n maybe have gaara meet our favorite team 7?
DemonsNeedHugs chapter 16 . 7/29
This is one of my favorite stories ever. Like EVER. I've reread it so many times! Its so goooood. I really wish it would continue.. I love it so much. Every one is in character, the writing is smart, and I love Gaara.
Awesome chapter as always! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this fic - I'd love to read more if you ever have the chance to update. :)
Oh, no...I hope Gaara will be alright. And I don't trust Masa...
Fantastic chapter! :)
Captain Seiichi is Patient Zero, isn't he? Oh no...I hope both Gaara and Suna will be alright.
Wonderful job with the chapter!
Hmmm, this is interesting. Canon events have been altered dramatically...
Wait a minute, Itachi? Is this the Itachi of canon? What is he doing in Suna? Great chapter!
1,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »