Reviews for The First Shifting Grain
Zhuullgmail.com chapter 16 . 3/19
Well this was an interesting premise with some decent writing but the constant apologetics for the Kazekage and his actions are frankly disgusting and I just can't stomach it anymore.
please dont drop it , it is realy good
wingedsilverfang222 chapter 16 . 3/9
If you ever do return to this, I just want you to know that I really appreciate the words that you have spun into art within this fanfiction. The raw emotion is breathtaking.
Anonymous Person chapter 16 . 3/7
Well I for one am certainly under the assumption that Itachi has also learned of the future. The way he either questioned or answered questions just seemed a bit off.
Good job on this. It's not perfect (mainly due to simple typos), but it's still better than most. Not only is your story well written, it's engaging, suspenseful, humerous, descriptive, and it has a consistent and entertaining narrative. Even more impressive, you've kept everyone in character while also avoiding the pit-falls of time travel fics. Gaara is still older Gaara without being ridiculous in some way or another, and the plot here is neither repetitive, nor made clear to the reader, nor the common "So-and-so tries to fix everything" plot. Furthermore, despite Gaara's knowledge of the future there's still conflict, still unknown elements, and he still has to atone for his past actions. It all fits together and it makes for a good read.

Which just makes me hope even more that you haven't abandoned this. I'm willing to hold onto some hope for now (because real life can and often does hold priority over fanfiction), but really, you not continuing this, that'd be a huge let down.
This isn't dead, is it? :(

Gaara time travel fics are so rare as it is, especially one of such great quality!
Midan no Hatake chapter 16 . 1/16
AAAHHHHHHH, this is the nicest Gaara story I've ever read and I'm slightly out of sorts that there's only sixteen chapters. I hope you get to post more updates soon.
This story is so lovely. I've never seen it before but I'm glad I stumbled upon it, unfinished or no. You write pretty vivid scenes! I really enjoyed this creative twist on the naruto time travel theme.

You should know that if you ever come back to this, there will be readers there waiting for you :)
melfina1234 chapter 13 . 1/3
oh yess!
i am glad to know i am not the only aussie on this site!
good job so far lovin it!
Karma chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
Hmmm...it would be interesting if all the jinchuuriki were their future versions. Would definitely confuse the heck out of the ninjas. ;) keep up the awesome story!
clixhee chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
you need to continuee please, i need to know what will happen when Gaara meets Naruto once again...
(sorry for the bad English... :p)
with all the love -Aiko
moodysavage chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
Ok... I had to stop reading on my tablet and get on my computer just to leave this review. (for some stupid reason every time I try to leave a review on my tablet it freezes the stupid thing.) Anyway... I am totally enjoying this story. I love how this is about Gaara, how he actually has no idea how or why this happened, and how he is confusing to those around him though at the moment only Temari, Baki, and the fox ANBU seem to be seeing a pattern.

I really like how Gaara is making these small changes that are sometimes having quite large impacts... all without planning them at all. He isn't on some grand scheme to save everyone and fix all the previous problems... he'd rather go home and is just kind of going with the flow but as himself as he was as an adult. It really has a great flow in the story.

But the reason I needed to review? The line that got me off the couch? Chapter 9 when you described how horrible a day Temari and Kankuro were having... and then you switched to Baki who 'had a pleasantly mild morning with little to no incident." ... "His students would be offended."

That last line was just so perfectly deadpan funny. I freakin' loved it. It's like something I would imagine Spock would seriously say. Just perfect :)
GotNoName123 chapter 16 . 11/17/2016
Sure...leave it on a cliff hanger..Not like it matters or anything
GotNoName123 chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
I like the librarian he's nice
GotNoName123 chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
I absolutely loved this chapter
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »