Reviews for The First Shifting Grain
SweetAngels123 chapter 13 . 8h ago
This is simply put an amazing fic.
nobaru rei chapter 13 . 4/14
Eeeeek ok so I just reread this...and it still hasn't updated...will you Eva update! It's really goood your being so mean for doing this to me
Windflight chapter 13 . 4/13
Oh no, is Gaara really dead? Was there a bomb placed in him as well? I hope you update soon!
Disgrace101 chapter 13 . 4/12
Oh I can't believe it stopped on such a cliffhanger! Please update soon! I love it!
CharmGirl24 chapter 13 . 4/9
Fabulous story! Really I havent read a Gaara time-travel fic before but this made an excellent impression on me. He's handling it so differently from the characters on other time travel ifcx, i guess mainly because those characters were in Konoha, he's very thoughtful and he realizes the kind of ripple effects his actions will have but its unavoidable. OMG Itachi popped up! YAY! wow that last chapter was a doozy poor Gaara he's trying to prove he's different now he's got to go killing ppl and no one suspect he's got good intentions, that quite frustrating. After a while you realize Gaara's pretty much a self fulling prophecy I mean Shukaku's influencing is pretty overwhelming but they didnt even give him a bloody reason to fight back and try harder as a child. Sighs well i hopes u update soon i am super eager to read the next chapter!
Evanescent 66 chapter 13 . 4/7
I've waited a bit to much for chapter 14. It's really good.
greenprisoner chapter 13 . 4/6
awwwwwwwwww
eljeha2000 chapter 13 . 4/5
WHAT, hopefully Gaara is not dead. I really like this story so far. All I want is for Gaara to have his family and everyone realize he has changed. Can't wait til the next chapter, please keep up the great work :)
Helljump chapter 13 . 3/23
I like the story thus far. I think I spotted a typo somewhere in the last two chapters, although I can't remember where.
In regards to your writer's block, try going back slightly, if you've written yourself into a corner, turn back, and try approaching from a different angle.
As said. Like the story, relatively original premise with the time travel. I like that it's not a naru-centric.
Two thumbs up.
VJ Riddle chapter 13 . 3/23
I truly love this time travel piece! Gaara is such a fascinating character, and Suna such an unexplored place - it's great to see this exploited! Love it :)
DaughteroftheMafia chapter 13 . 3/19
I am LOVING this story! I've seen some stories where Gaara has gone into the past, but they are very unrealistic. His siblings and dad automatically trust him, and he and Shukaku are all buddy-buddy. Yours on the other hand gives a realistic progression of events. I feel bad for Gaara though. He was working so hard to get the village to see he wasn't some monster, and now he was forced to kill his own people for the safety of others. I just hope Kankuro will be able to explain this, and the Kazekage will see reason. I mean, I understand he has his village as his first priority, but he's still a parent and wouldn't want the death of his youngest son. Oh, and because there's NO way Gaara is actually dead, I hope he can get his seal fixed soon. Then we could see if he could come to an understanding with Shukaku, ne? But fabulous work, and don't worry about writers block, it happens to the best of us. If you need any inspiration, don't be afraid to ask your readers, we're all more than happy to help. Can't wait for the next update!
The-Dark-Pumpkin-King chapter 13 . 3/15
Please update this story as I quite enjoy it and would love to see when Gaara meets Naruto again and what changes will be brought during the Chuunin exams.
Magnive chapter 13 . 3/14
Sometimes, I wish that the chuunin exams would be nearer, but at the same time, I find myself enjoying the chapters thus far too much to really care. :)
0aka chapter 13 . 3/14
The last chapter made me cry
This was so well written that I read it 10 times
Plz update
I need to know what happens next
Awesome chapter 13 . 3/4
Holy crap... This is awesome. I really like the idea of Gaara going back, because I don't think I've ever seen a fanfiction where it's just him who goes back. I really like this idea.