Reviews for The First Shifting Grain
notsofrilly chapter 16 . 6/19
It's nice to read a time travel Gaara. I've seen everyone time travel at some point - Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, all the Rookie 9 alone or together, Kakashi, even Obito. Gaara is my favorite character so I really wanted to see how he would change the future. Recently I read a fix where Shikamaru and Gaara travel back in doesn't have enough Gaara. Thank you for this fic.
Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more about what would happen when Gaara reaches Konoha.
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 16 . 6/2
Awesome fic, wish there was more but this is a good ending... maybe a sequel?
Deep in the Night chapter 16 . 5/6
I want you to know: I ADORE THIS.

You know those times when the reader/viewer solves a problem or figures something out way before a character whose supposed to be crazy smart? This is the first story I've read where that hasn't been the case. You make smart characters legitimately smart. I salute you.
Deep in the Night chapter 8 . 5/5
Oh SNAP. Humility was never more well-deserved. Those punks. I like Gaara's casual therapy.

Ooh, early on and things are already shifting...
"After all, you're female, that's what you useful for right? Submissive help and support" oh no he didn't
Oh no he didn't
TomasDark chapter 16 . 4/28
Fucking awesome!
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 16 . 4/21
This fic sure is intense. I like how it is Gaara centric instead of the usual Naruto or Sakura ones. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for the fic.
Autobot traitor chapter 16 . 4/18
It is refreshing to see a Not Sakura or Naruto time travel story and have it done well! Can’t wait to see the next update!
SilverDragon1218 chapter 16 . 4/14
This was beautiful to read. :D
Anaelyssa chapter 16 . 4/2
I found this quite interesting. Would love to read more.
kurobook chapter 16 . 4/1
I already reviewed one of the chapters, on one of my previous read, but I just needed to say, Gaara and Chiyo's interaction pulled at my heart strings. Chiyo, so resigned, and Gaara, as strong and accepting as he is, I feel like he's scared.

Now this chapter, gfahfhadjkmah, I just, the relationship between Gaara and his father is so complicated. It was never explored too much in canon, iirc, but with the time travel element it's all so different. I feel bad for Gaara, and I feel bad for his dad.

Still not sure how to feel about Risa! I think I could grow to like her, but so far she hasn't shown any bad sides, and it's hard to trust a character just yet when they've only shown to be very kind and likable civilians. That's never a safe narrative. Who are you, daughter of a baker? Will you protect Gaara? He deserves to be cared about!

Ahhh, well, thank you for writing! I don't know if the story will continue, but as you can see, I've loved every moment of it, even without an ending! Thank you for writing!
kurobook chapter 14 . 4/1
"... I remember this because I went through a pyromania stage when we were younger.""
SAME. Every child should go through a healthy stage of pyromania and intense interest in dangerous things.

"... and so many were already gone. Gaara, his mind supplied treacherously."
YEAH I LOVE HIM TOO, BAKI, I KNEW YOU WANTED AN ADORABLE KID LIKE GAARA, he's the best and even though he doesn't need protection I want to protect him forever

gfjjhkhgshgsfjhgsfj GAARA QAQ

AND THEN hfDShahjgadjh (btw the two older kids just PANICKING over a dead body while Baki is just Done With It All asking them what the fuck is up? The Funniest Thing Ever)

AND THEN GAARA (his clone at least) JUST, GFAHFDAH I am so beyond myself, I am having so many emotions and they're All Over The Place.
kurobook chapter 12 . 4/1
LET MY TEAR BE ENOUGH TO PUT OUT THE FIRES, GAARA, I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS PAIN THAT YOUR EEEVVVIIILLL AUTHOR HAS BROUGHT DOWN ON YOU! IMNGSFHFKLSFja
1,762 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »