Reviews for The First Shifting Grain
VickyNESS Z chapter 16 . 2/18
It's 3:30 AM as I'm typing this, that's how amazing this story is. I couldn't stop, each chapter was more amazing than the last, from Gaara's confrontation with Itachi, to the night of the explosions, to Rasa.

It's so rare to read a Gaara-centric story, never mind one that's actually as high-quality as yours is! There are a few grammatical errors here and there, but the characterization, plot, and sheer... poetic-ness of everything totally makes up for it! I love that things are getting complicated politically now, and also how realistically and conflicted Rasa is portrayed. (I really want everyone to just love Gaara and realize how much he's changed, but I guess that sweet payoff can't come until the end of the story, eh?)

Anyhow, sorry for the rambling, but Gaara is probably my favourite Naruto character, and you truly do him justice. I know it's been a while since you've updated this story, but I hope you'll continue it! You can't just leave us on a cliffhanger, I'm deathly curious to see what you've got planned for Gaara in Konoha! Seriously- this story is incredible. Thank you so much for writing it for us!
Silence42 chapter 16 . 2/9
i really dont know what to make of this story, i got nothing to say except this *favorites* you earned it, now do us all a favor and update this story
marsilea2510 chapter 16 . 1/27
tokyoghoul234 chapter 16 . 1/24
Plz update ;-;
Fox chapter 16 . 1/20
I've just finished re-reading the entire story for the third time. Since it's been a while since the last time i gave it a read The last sentence left me with a pit in my stomach, like a cliffhanger; excited and yet tense- to be honest, this fic never fails to bring out the feels. I have the ongoing hope to see a next chapter out soon, or some day. This fic is in all honesty so intriguing and the plot is just eating me from the inside due to curiosity and just the need to know :what is going to happen, what happened to start this, what is going on? It is always frustrating when you read something so good that when reading something else, it is not nearly as interesting or catching as it would have been before. This fanfic is amazing and i really, really hope to see more of it. :)
bleedingangel95 chapter 16 . 1/9
Gaara and his father's "relationship" is freaking complicated and got even more complicated thanks to gaara coming from the future!

Also nicely done!
Pho chapter 16 . 1/3
Wonderful! Please update soon. Arigato
Espeon35 chapter 16 . 1/1
...well sucks to be them then. It's Konoha most powerful village and well Gaara, you need to put your game up for the mission.
hannapo chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
I really love this story and please don't tell me you leave the story hanging like that
Xallisto chapter 16 . 12/15/2017
well, up to this point this story has been ok, but here it went into seriously angsty, overly melodramatic and cliched romance mode, not good.
otaku1325 chapter 16 . 11/28/2017
I really love your writing. I have reread this fic so many times and I'm amazed every time by how you accurately portray each character and their mindset. I hope you can continue to share your work with us in the future and thank you so much for sharing this with us
YokaiAngel chapter 16 . 11/25/2017
Brookie Twiling chapter 16 . 11/20/2017
Kami I love this story! Oh it's awesome, even if I personally really don't like any form of politics. I've only recently got into Naruto, haven't even SEEN Gaara on the show yet and I already love him. Thanks for writing a great Gaara fic, I'm finding it surprisingly difficult to find 'em. Oh, and I'm totally hoping we see Naruto in the next chap, but I'm not holding tooooo much hope.
ruinedsandwich chapter 16 . 11/11/2017
bitch you threw me in a swirling pot of despair and confusion and i liked it. 10/10
Shahzeb chapter 16 . 11/10/2017
the story is good but it really somehow instead of fixing makes gaara's circumstances worse it's like getting blamed for all the problems not getting credit for your good deeds and made his father seem in the right when he was just a failure the concept and story writing is really good but unnecessary drama and gaara losing his sand protection and being at the mercy of his father made it rather unsatisfactory cuz mostly u expect the time Traveller to use past knowledge to fix stuff I don't mean to flame but I just really hate gaara's father anyway thanks for the read
1,744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »