Reviews for The First Shifting Grain
infinite eternity chapter 8 . 10/28/2017
Oh my god the feeels! You're such an amazing writer
infinite eternity chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
The idea for this story is really interesting, and your writing is good too. I'm enjoying this :)
Binas325337 chapter 16 . 10/13/2017
Despite some spelling and grammar mistakes in each chapter, this is very well fleshed out. The characters are in character and the story is just great! I have not seen a fanfic like this one that features Gaara. Keel up the good work and please continue.
FaustoCosgrove chapter 5 . 10/5/2017
Oh my god, I love the librarian!
AlunaGray chapter 16 . 10/5/2017
I absolutely love how this was written. Really. You made me remember why I love Gaara in the first place. I hope you'll update this sometime in the future but kudos to you for making a bloody good fanfic.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 16 . 10/3/2017
This story is great. Hopefully, you will return to writing in sometime in the, hopefully not too distant future.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/2/2017
It's a great story please update
nikhil8120 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
nice please continue it and update
SanglanteAlouette chapter 16 . 9/26/2017
Wow, that's a very interesting story. I've been skipping class today to read it all in one go haha.
I like the approach you have taken to the time-travel story, and to see what would be the consequences of Gaara send back in his past.
You also mesh together well the story and the characters development, so it's enjoyable to follow along.
Yep, great story ! And I hope to see a new chapter up one day !

(oh, and siblings interactions are my favourite parts, because they are a way to see their growth as characters as well as outlining their motivations and doubts, all the while with bringing something new to the story line !)
yueshi18 chapter 16 . 9/17/2017
I adore you and your story too, Cadel :) It seems like Gaara is particularly hard to write, but I think you've done it well. Gaara time travel is so neat! I wonder who Gaara will get to meet from Konoha. Hope you're doing well and not actually sick. I'll definitely reread when I have the chance.
SpiderGod766 chapter 16 . 9/15/2017
You can't just give up my dude, this story is fucking beautiful. You have to continue it. Please?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2017
Oh come on you have to continue now Please?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
don't recall that he's from the future.
Scarlet Azalea chapter 16 . 8/23/2017
Is there any hope of more, or of a sequel? This has been a tantalisingly beautiful piece. Thank you for posting it. I really do hope you write more, many of us would love to see how Gaara's actions have changed the storyline we know from canon. And as you said at the beginning, so few stories do this from his point of view.
Saraak chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Such a beautiful fanfic... shame that you haven't updated in two years.
1,876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »