Reviews for The First Shifting Grain
SavvyEnigma chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
If Gaara was sent back to the past, perhaps he could try changing some things, like with the Snake-sannin and perhaps make friends with Naruto sooner...?
ThorongilAnime chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Wow, I really, really, really like this fic.

UWA! Aishiteru Gaara-kun!

(Translation)

OMG! I love you Gaara!

Yay! A Gaara time-travel fic!

UWAAA!
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
I Loved the chapter but i don't have any ideas.. sorry
SavvyEnigma chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Well, this is certainly a refreshing new twist on the time travel idea! D
Whispering Darkness chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Interesting story so far! I like the slow development and how you immediately involved Kankuro and Temari in this story. I've never read a Gaara time-travel fic, but now that I think about it he is one of the characters who have changed the most and therefore it is interesting to see what he would do if he had a second chance to start at the beginning.

I can't wait to read more of this! Please update again soon!
Eddi chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
nice, please update soon
AngelicLuka chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
yay! i've been waiting for an update this chapter was epic! more soon please!
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Loved it... I wanna see wha happened in Gaara's future or is it past?
mmagicwolf chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
I am enjoying this fanfic. It is not often I get a Gaara time fic and I am interested to see how you will continue the story. I liked how you portrayed Temari in regards to Gaara.

Hope to get another update soon.
not the usual baka chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
This is quite awesome. Never heard a Gaara going back in time fanfic before. Update soon. I look forward to seeing how Gaara will make people think he is no longer crazy and blood-thirsty.
aquamarine-acaia chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
just messaging to say im reading, this is really well written im thoroughly enjoying this story, my only problem is there isn't more chapters :P
aquamarine-acaia chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
i love it you MUST update soon :)
AngelicLuka chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
This story is super interesting, can't wait for the next chapter!
Ghost reviewer chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Please keep writing this fanfiction! The plot line is fantastic and I really do hope you continue it . You could also make the chapters a little longer
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This story is awesome..! Please continue it... I hope to see more..
1,876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 Next »