Reviews for The First Shifting Grain
andriette chapter 16 . 1/19/2021
Hi! i just got here from reddit (haha). A lot of people recommend this fic to me and my, it's AMAZING. I really like how you don't put the 'time-traveler-is-stronger-than-anyone-else' thing, really like how you pace things up (it really helps me glide through the chapters w/o getting lost). overall, it's a great fic and i really wish you'd continue this sooner or later in the future.
AngelousPoofy chapter 8 . 1/17/2021
I don't care about your little sob story RUE. That little shit can die for all I care. Bring his brothers into the pack too.

...but him calling Gaara "nii-san" was cute.
Ramen.noeldles chapter 16 . 1/3/2021
ughh author-san! I can't believe you stopped this fic before canon happened. I really wanted to see how Gaara reacted to Naruto
Oxenstierna6erwald chapter 16 . 12/23/2020
I loved this fanfic, its simply a delight to read. Congrats author you did a wonderful job. :)
Monolith chapter 16 . 12/10/2020
This has to be one of the best no THE best Gaara centric fix I've read and I run a blog on Fic recommendations so yeah, certainly read my share of those. Lots of love. ️
The ginger heir chapter 8 . 12/10/2020
This has to be my favourite chapter yet omg, I loved the ending and just the whole thing was so well written i can't even properly describe it! ️️️ Definitely one of my favourite time travel fic's in this fandom.
vellisavet chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
I totally understand you.I love Gaara, and I would really like to read a good story where he is the main time travel fic. But there are so rare!Thank god I found this story, because it's amazing!This is actually the second time I read it, and I can't help but admire the plot! Though it really sad that it hasn't have an well... I just have to use my imagination.
Cute Kirby chapter 16 . 11/17/2020
So, what do I gotta do to get more of this? Tears? Fan art? Baked goods? Necromancy?
Hustle Gaara on over to Naruto so he can get a hug!
MangekyouSharingan1234 chapter 6 . 11/15/2020
Oh my god. I can't image in how bad Gaara must feel
MangekyouSharingan1234 chapter 2 . 11/15/2020
pee pee pee!
Provide, promise and protect
Ewellynvmf chapter 16 . 11/9/2020
I would like this story to continue
Dav009 chapter 16 . 10/18/2020
Love the story I look forward to reading more in the future.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2020
amazing.
vellisavet chapter 16 . 6/22/2020
What a wonderful story! Full of emotions, adventure and gaara moments . I loved it! From the moment I found it till now I haven't stop reading!
MillionLights chapter 16 . 4/22/2020
Oh my god please update - this story is beautiful!
1,876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »