Reviews for Sweet Baby Ozma!
Elphabalover101 chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
I doubt those Glinda lessons are gonna go very well...
Elphabalover101 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Oh, sweet Oz...I feel sorry for you...
Elphabalover101 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I can already tell this isn't gonna go well...Did this really happen?
Twicked chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
YAY I GOT BACKSTAGE!* cough cough cough* yeah, thanks for putting me in:) and you know i noticed! even before you posted this chapter! and sorry to say, but i really loved your old on, and i will miss it:( also, sadly i did not get the part of gracie, i got the part of virginia, but at least i have 54 lines!
bremela chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
Hi. I do like your user name, and although this was a bit confusifying, i loved it!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
Haha I really enjoyed reading all of this! Great job!

Bubble
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
Aw I'm glad you didn't change some of it. I liked it.

Bubble.

Awaiting more.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
I'm wicked sorry about your Grandmother. That's awful.

PS. I loved the Glee quote in your A/N. Hehe, I'm such a big Gleek.

Bubble
ReallyUhSharp chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This: a) is not fanfiction and b) is only funny to you and your friends. Therefore it has little purpose in being posted here.
Twicked chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
THANK LURLINE that this is not the last chapter:) almost no parodying here, but i have to say, i loved your song, and still love the recap:) good for you for skipping th fiyero is deadpart, makes me sad:(
Twicked chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
oh my god, maggie, i am so sorry:( i hope your grandma pulls through:(
Twicked chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
me again, just realized i forgot to reveiw this chapter, so i came back, and i again had a favorite line:) ONE MOURNS THE WICKED !

Madison: *jumps up & starts singing* GOOD NEEEEWS! IT'S DEEAAAD! THE RADIO BANTER IS DEAD! THE ANNOYINGEST CRAP THERE EVER WAS, THE THING THAT ANNOYS US FROM HERE TO OZ IS DEEEEAAAAD! GOOD NEEEEEWS! GOOOOOOD NEEEEEEWS!

Mallorie: Look what Christina's doing!

Christina: *climbs onto table* Fellow thespians...*clears throat & starts singing* LET US BE GLAAAD! LET US BE GRAAATEFUL! LET US REJOICIFY THAT MJ COULD SUBDUUUUE THE ANNOYING NOISE FROM THE IIIIINTERCOOOOOM! ISN'T IT NICE TO KNOW NOTHING CAN CONQUER THEATRE? PEATRE THE FISH WILL BY-AND-BYYYYYYY...OUTLIVE A LIIIIIIE...FOR YOU AND-

Mac: Save the singing for rehearsals, please!
Twicked chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
(law, i really need to log in) ! YOU WILL PUIT ME IN!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ok, after that mini rant:) just call me...wait...crap...same name...um...just call me cherry or...ivana...or gracie...you get your pick:) now to explain my choices cause i am bored as heck...

cherry:my middle name

ivana: name of my last character, loved it!

gracie: name of the part i really want in my school musical this year:)( mish me luck, just had auditions, an i REALLY want this lead, liek she is fighting with eppy, but elphie zapped her:)

oh, and this by far wa smy favorite quote in tbhis chapter, i was listening to glee as i read it, so it made it all ther better( at the start of a episode even!)

*unidentified voice talking really fast* So here's what's happening: The show finally started, but Travis couldn't make it in time, which means MJ has to play Fiyero instead. He and Maggie got to sing ALAYM together while the real Elphaba and Fiyero sat backstage and made comments about stuff every now and then. The audience must've thought MJ and Maggie were like really cute together or something beacause they went "aww" at least twice. Maggie smacked MJ a few times and she told him that even though he's sexy, if she tells him to shut up, he needs to shut up.

Me: ...capiche?

MJ: Yes, dear.

And that's what you missed on-GLEE!

ttyl thing one
Twicked chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
...its not over, is it? and htis was my favorite line of the whole thing...

National Injure Elphaba Day!
Twicked chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
MAGGIE! AHHHH i cannot belive you are dying your haiur black first:(*sobs* i loved this update by the way! i loved all of it, but my favorite two parts were these

Demeter (the Jellicle, not the goddess): *darts across the stage in a blur* MACAVITY! Disembodied Voice (DV): *evil laughter* Me & MJ: EEEEP! Me: *jumps into MJ's arms Scooby-Doo & Shaggy Style* Mistoffolees: *runs onto the stage & sends lightning in the direction of the laughter* DV: *high pitched girly squeal* Macavity: *runs onstage screeching & dancing around trying to extinguish his burning fur* Me, MJ, & Misto: *die laughing then come back to life* Sarah (big fan of Cats): *pops up out of thin air & attacks Misto screaming like an obsessed fan girl* OMIGAWD IT'S MAGICAL MR. MISTOFFOLEES, THE ORIGINAL CONJURING CAT!(i started laughing so hard, and i read this in school now, so i almost got in trouble :)

Mac: Because she's guaranteed to show up even if she's dying of a gunshot to the heart, or something a hundred million times worse.(so true, for both of us)

an dis there anyway i could get into this story? you know, tackle fiyero or something, drag him off, steal the white pants...:)?):):)

also, have fun watching maureen, aka idina kill it in rent!