Reviews for When You Wake
Aquos35 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Sure :) I would love to check on your one-shot. Nice story. Go Harvey! Before Kieli, umm... dies? I hope not.
Life is no Fairytale chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
I think i need to re-read this...i don't remember what's going on exactly...
grandshadowseal chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Oooh!... Know i get it! Well, i can't wait for the next chapter! XD
kapibarasan chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Thanks for the update! It's a wonderful chapter! I agree with you, the ending was good. I'm confused though...is Harvey actually there or is it a figment of her imagination? Cuz if he was there, wouldn't he respond to her confusion on not recognizing him? I can't wait for the next chapter! Cuz now she is with Len!
grandshadowseal chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
This is really good! Are you going to continue it?
Sunflower-and-Violin chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
I'm so excited to hear that! I made my grandma pre-order the 7th Kieli book, but for some reason it is not scheduled to ship until December! I actually blushed a little when you mentioned me... I'm just like that though. I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
LUCKYkason chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Glad to know there was someone as excited about this series as I was. I was checking the mail every day for Kieli, as I have for all the other books in that series XD
Life is no Fairytale chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
I'm psyched too! I can't wait to get my copy! it SHOULD be here tuesday or wednesday if they update properly!
Sunflower-and-Violin chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Please update soon! I like how you did a little prolouge that kinda has nothing to do with the story, but as you read, you realize it does. Os that how you spell that? Oh well...
LUCKYkason chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
A little toy soldier is what I'm guessing will be on the cover of "As the Deep Ravine's Wind Howls".

...Although I have downloaded the Japanese raws and that's why I say that. I'm not sure, but the little saluting toy soldier seems to be the theme of the next book, so that's what I'm guessing. I cannot read Japanese or anything of the like, so I'm just looking at the pictures and guessing.
Life is no Fairytale chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Wow...where the heck have I been? I didn't even know you put this up! Obviously i haven't been on here in a while...XDDDDD Love it so far! Can't wait to read more! AND! Even more importantly! There is only: 1 month, 1 week and 6 days until the next book comes out! :DDDDDDDDD Can't wait!

kairi
kapibarasan chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Wow! This is really interesting idea you have here! I like how you made Harvey rough-like in the novels. I feel like Kieli is acting too wimpy though. She is a tough cookie after all! That aside, I hope you update soon! 3
InsanityKiryuuxD chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
omg~! :D

I really like this so far : )

I can't wait to read more v
LUCKYkason chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Ah! You've published it, at last! A great start I'd say :) if I'd do ANY criticism, it'd be on the part where he snapped at the Corporal-that sounds like something he'd say nonchalantly, not a heartless comment. It would have sounded better if you'd said, "Where are we going?" "Hell if I know," and then have the Corporal get irritated, saying - "Why you, why can't you give a straight answer!" Or something like that, THEN have Harvey snap something mean. But hey, it works, and I'm just a nit-picker XD I really like you're writing style and and I'm so glad you've finally put up something for me to review! I'll keep following as long as you write, so keep it up :)