Reviews for The Dominant in the Dark
Terri411 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
WOW this was really really good and so trusting ,loving and so as readers need more trust stories between Booth and Brennan I really liked this BONES FF here THANK YOU (I love everything BONES) D.
Yoruichi89 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
i like it
Alanna1231 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
So...I'm a terrible friend. I had NO idea you wrote fic until tonight when someone said, "Are you reading Ryn's latest?" Cue me sitting there saying, "Um...what?" I FAIL.

This...holy smokes, was this hot! I love the smut, of course, but the element of care and concern all wrapped together was wonderful. The blindfold was not only for the kink, but also to help Brennan realize the dark was not always an enemy. Love, love, love it!

This is definitely going on my list of favorites! I'm sad it took me so long to get here, though!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
kikki hope chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Thanks for writing this. I really like 6.5, but love a bit of smut now and then too.

Thanks for sharing. Keep writing.

DorothyOz chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
WOW! I LOVED it! It was really really great! It was a perfect add-on to season 6.5 that by the way was incredible!

Can I ask for a sequel switching roles? please? pretty please? I have a charming smile, not as good as Booth's but I could use it... ;) does it work? ;)
toffeeeclairs chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I had just finished season 6.5 last night and absolutely loved it! I was sort of disappointed there wasn't a scene with BnB during this episode, but I realize it really wasn't the place for it, so I'm really glad you did a sequel for that chapter to explore the Dom/sub element of their relationship. This chapter was fantastic and very well done!