Reviews for And The Pain Stops
Yummy
Yummy is my language means good ,really.;D
Freowyn chapter 1 . 3/20
I think this saved me from the deep dark pit of feels I fell into after reading Look Beyond What You Can See so thank you sooo so much for writing it! Loved this so much 3
Mom chapter 1 . 1/19
Sweetest story ever!
Adopt The Orange chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I think this is a story everybody needed...To mend our broken hearts from the real eventsas well as your cruel epilogue , yes I'm still upset about thatBut anyway thank you
MultiFangirl03 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Thank you soooo much! I really needed that. It's been 1 year since I've read DH and I still wasn't over Freds death. I happened to find this little fanfic and it made my day. So again, thank you very much for this beautiful piece of writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
URGH EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS WHO'S READ DEATHLY HALLOWS. I was reading your book, Look Beyond What You See, and EVERY time I read it I have to read this too. Every time I read DH I have to read this. :p Fred shouldn't have died. I refuse to accept that fact. So i take this piece of writing as fact and pretend it happened after DH. Thank you so much for writing it! You're honestly so amazing at writing and you worded the whole thing so well as well as making the way he seemed dead but wasn't believable. This is honestly amazing!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Best story ever! Fred never died! Should have been this way.
Thanks!
yo chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This happened for real yes?
I would be so much happier if J.K would write something like this on Pottermore so we can all stop morning Fred.
oj2000 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
You know, in Swedish, 'Fred' means 'peace'.
I just came to think about that while reading this, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I loved it!...so sad and sweet at the same time
MsFranny chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
THANK YOU so much for bringing Fred back (and I bet George would agree). This is amazing and whenever I'll be sad again because of Fred dying, I will remember you, hachoo, and how you brought him back.
Lilae chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
OH MY GOD I love you right now. This is the most amazing plot twist of life and I wish JKR could see this. Thank you a million times over!

By the way your writing is magnificent.
iheartwriting chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Not gonna lie, this made me cry a bit :P

I adamantly refuse to accept that Fred died, so THANK YOU for writing such a sweet fic that allows me to carry on believing that the twins are alive and happy and together :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I'm just gonna go cry for a bit. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
*sniffle sniffle* *ugly sob* thank you! I needed that so much :')))))