Reviews for Nightmarish
Moooooore!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
COME ON! WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE CONTINUE THE STORIES?! ... sorry, sorry. I'm just... frustrated! But I give your story a high rating!
eragon456 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Definitely on par with your other stories, if not better. This is TOOOOOTALLY going on my favorites list. Seriously, I'm pushing the button right now. I sincerely hope that you do more sakuraXuchiha in the future!
YuukiChanLove chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I can only say one thing : has an incredible imagination and you're a great writer, I love SakuXMuti y I love you Story fgahkjlf Saludos desde Colombia o/
annndy chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love this story! It's captivating for sure.
KiraToky.RickiSalvatore chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
NOOOOO. Why Does It Have To End!
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Okaaay, gray ringed eyes... I'm guessing Pein. I think. What's the hair color?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great!
Conrii chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
A little confusing at the end. But a masterpeice, as always
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Regarding writing the Naruto universe, do what you think you should.
HarunoMarina chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
lol, you know who Sakura reminds me of?

Lady Yuuko, from the C.L.A.M.P animes.

Good job! I loved how you portrayed everybody, especially Sasuke and Madara.

Good job!
maina meets mayonnaise chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I liked this story, I didn't think I would but I did. And I like some of your other works too. Your writing style has improved and developed its unique-ness. All in all, you're pretty awesome.

But it's kinda sad that you hate the Naruto series. It's especially hard to believe since you've put up some good work regarding the series. Yes, your characters, the ones YOU'VE created can be credited for that but still, I cannot begin to fathom such a fact. To each his own. I hope this doesn't stop you from writing more though. :)

Thank you. And good luck with all your writing (not just here). :)
too addicted to fiction chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was sooooo cool and unique! What an idea. And it was really intense and compelling the entire way through. I definitely really enjoyed it. I haven't looked at your profile yet and seen your other stories (I just kind of luckily stumbled upon this one) but you should totally do a sequel if you haven't already! Such a cool notion. Anyways, thanks for the awesome read :)
JustYourAverageGirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Loved it! This story was deep.. I love all your stories and wil continue to read more and of corse I will review; I'm temped to make an account on here just so I can get alerts on when you will update! (:

I love itachi so much! And sasori and Deidara xD
AJlovesKakashi chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Pretty interesting idea. And now I have another manga to read.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »