Reviews for Nightmarish
Sanctuary for the soul chapter 1 . 6/23
write more
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 6/18
Loved the unique idea/plot, everything of this!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Such a unique idea! Well done!
Alice aquabld chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
So eating a curse is a way to recieve harem ? *fangirls running and eating hot guy curse*
Reynardine and Antimony chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
What happened with the "emperor" and Sakura? :?

(BTW, loving the story already. Keep up the good work)
Haruchan chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
This is very interesting plot! Although, this one kinda look like "Yumekui Merry" or "Dream Eater Merry"

( • ̀ω•́ ) another great job, Vesper-chan!
Fudge-Cakesss chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Please update soon! I really want to find out who the emperor is as well as the new customer! :D
Btw is angel* not angle - I think madara said this XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is excellent! Nice job!
CaramelSwirl123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I loved it! I wonder who the new customer would be...
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Wow I loved this story! I love all your stories but this one is a particular favourite. I love the way you write and the idea of this is awesome. Curse eating is a really cool thing to explore and the guilt Sakura feels is so clear and agonising. In helping them be free from their curse, in essentially saving them, she also feels she is binding them to her against their will and the struggle of that is really felt.
I love the Uchiha's and SakuraxMulti is one of my favourite things to read so yay :D
I love the way you portray the characters and I really hope you still continue to write. You really are very good at it and I was so glad that you returned.
Anyway, wonderful job and I hope you have gotten your passion for writing back. You are one of my favourite fanfiction writers so I am being selfish by wanting you to keep writing ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Moooooore!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
COME ON! WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE CONTINUE THE STORIES?! ... sorry, sorry. I'm just... frustrated! But I give your story a high rating!
purplebuttons0203 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Definitely on par with your other stories, if not better. This is TOOOOOTALLY going on my favorites list. Seriously, I'm pushing the button right now. I sincerely hope that you do more sakuraXuchiha in the future!
YuukiChanLove chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I can only say one thing : has an incredible imagination and you're a great writer, I love SakuXMuti y I love you Story fgahkjlf Saludos desde Colombia o/
annndy chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love this story! It's captivating for sure.