Reviews for Nightmarish
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
The story is awesome, but there are lots of grammar errors and misspellings in it.
XxZombie.LoverxX chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
I didn't know there was a first part! This is wonderful! I don't have enough good things to say about it. Overall I wish this series(?) would never end. It combines everything I want in a fan fiction, potential love interests, fairy tale esque themes, kick ass female character, it's great. I hope there's another part hidden somewhere I'm able to find. Keep up the good work!
Evanelle chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
You write beautifully. I enjoyed reading this story :)
Princess.Arrancar4Sakura chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
What is your Wattpad name user? I want to follow you.
Hana-Taisho chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
this is a lovely story! i don't know why i never read it... HMMMM...
jaylene chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
man, I loved rereading this! even back then you had a way of wrapping fairytales in modern trappings in such a fluid, interesting manner.
the idea of sakura as a curse eater is fantastic. I loved reading about her abilities and cannot help but wonder where her curse came from. perhaps the emperor? and that alone, the story of sakura and pein, is one that I am very interested in hearing.
I felt a little bad for sasori and deidara, having to suddenly share their affections with seven new uchiha. obito was great and, surprisingly, sasuke was my favorite of the bunch.
vesper, you are always a fantastic writer and wonderful friend. I so enjoy reading your stories and just chatting with you. it's always a treat! thank you for sharing your imagination with us and for inspiring me more than you can know.
-jay
irisperson415 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Okay, this is it man. this is what I've been waiting for my whole life. a story just like this! what can I do to bribe you to make this into a full length story? I need to know more about that dude in the attic! Love your stories as always!
AnyyThingg chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
This was an amazing story. XD I come to your page for all my Sakura needs most the time. XD Have you ever thought if adding another chapter of so to this? If so, I support you completely. cx
Sanctuary for the soul chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
write more
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Loved the unique idea/plot, everything of this!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Such a unique idea! Well done!
Alice aquabld chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
So eating a curse is a way to recieve harem ? *fangirls running and eating hot guy curse*
Reynardine and Antimony chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
What happened with the "emperor" and Sakura? :?

(BTW, loving the story already. Keep up the good work)
Haruchan chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
This is very interesting plot! Although, this one kinda look like "Yumekui Merry" or "Dream Eater Merry"

( • ̀ω•́ ) another great job, Vesper-chan!
Fudge-Cakesss chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Please update soon! I really want to find out who the emperor is as well as the new customer! :D
Btw is angel* not angle - I think madara said this XD