Reviews for Acknowledgement
Aevium chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I really liked this piece from you! It is weird how when you feel the most insecure about a particular piece of writing, it ends up being really quite good from another's perspective. I thoroughly enjoyed the language here, your words flow nicely and enhance Zoro's feelings. He's having trouble putting what he feels into words... the irony is that he's really putting his emotions into beautiful words. And when he admits at the end that he thinks Sanji is beautiful and that he truly loves him, it's very poignant, and precious. I was moved the most by this part of the fic. I also like how there was technically smut going on throughout the fic but it was subtle as Zoro's thoughts took the stage. Subtlety is so strikingly beautiful, seriously.

Really awesome work and it was no problem looking this over for you! :D
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
WOAH ! I can really feel Zoro's barely-contained passion here !
NarcissisticNinny chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Yes! I am so happy you updated this! This chapter made me smile, especially the end, Zoro is such a sap, I love it.
NarcissisticNinny chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Aww, I absolutely loved this. It was so sweet, and strange for Zoro to do, but I really enjoyed Sanji's response to his poem. I do hope you'll continue, it has really good potential and I would love to read more.
Ruusu chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Aaw, I want to know more! What has gotten into Zoro? Will you continue this, please? :D You write great! I like how you potray Sanji.