Reviews for Start Over Again
Sumi Anzu chapter 9 . 4/20
I kinda suspect that the ring hold a part of loki soul or
Memories.

I luv your cliffhanger!

Btw, typo
"The object isn't here so let's not waist any more time"
Waste, not
Waist.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 4/20
I love hurt!loki fanfiction, i need my loki whump!
goldenspringtime chapter 12 . 4/11
Awesome sTory
goldenspringtime chapter 10 . 4/11
I like that loki has his memories back I'm just not sure how smart it was of Thor to give them back.
goldenspringtime chapter 9 . 4/11
I love this story it's really awesome can't put it down
goldenspringtime chapter 8 . 4/11
I like that Thor has a small taste of what Loki feels
goldenspringtime chapter 7 . 4/11
The avengers are too late and now Loki is with Dr. Doom; fascinating
goldenspringtime chapter 6 . 4/11
Kay I have mixed feeling about that I want Loki to be happy but I also want him to be Loki even though being Loki doesn't really make Loki happy long term. Still your story is great and I can't wait to see where else you take it :)
goldenspringtime chapter 5 . 4/11
Frigga knows how to work around orders :)
goldenspringtime chapter 4 . 4/11
why not? Is loki going to escape? Or be imprisoned where Thor cannot reach him?
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 4/11
why isn't loki healing?
EvErYtHiNg And SoMuchMore chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
I really loved this! I like how you didn't say Loki's not evil, but you gave an explanation and showed his pain very well. Nicely done, and I love the punishment you chose to have Odin preform, I really wasn't expecting that! ;)
LokiLove24028 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
amazing story! i loooooooooveeee the loki-thor relationship it's so cute
Maia2 chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Interesting story. I like that it started out one way and then went into a completely different direction. I like the commentary on inevitability, on cycles repeating themselves. I hated that Thor did exactly the same thing his parents did, with the exact same good intentions.
The only thing that did not sit entirely well with me is the resolution. Specifically the speed of it (I did not mind at all that they went back t their designated roles as good guy and villain, in fact I think that suits the story perfectly) It's just the story flows at a certain pace and the Loki/Thor scene that resolves things feels kind of abrupt. Might just be me, but I thought I'd tell you how I felt.
Thanks for sharing.
Wolfnight2012 chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Great story! I'm always a sucker for brotherly moments and stuff... even if Loki stabbed Thor, he 'missed'