Reviews for Completion
Lunar678 chapter 16 . 7/10
I Hope you continue this story soon. I love it so much. It is funny that before reading this, I started thinking of my own Jim/OC story with a character that studied history and culture too. XD. What are the odds of that. But I still do hope you will write some more of this amazing story.
Flink88 chapter 13 . 10/6/2016
I just reread this whole story, beginning with Consequences. I'd forgotten how much I liked Marissa and Jim. Did you ever finish the story?
Sprklz03 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I know that your last update was 3 years ago, and I know how finishing a story can be very difficult. However, I wanted to let you know that I have now read everything having to do with Jim and Marissa twice, and I am still looking forward to the rest of the story. I love Abby, I love Marissa and I like what you have done with Jim, it's a different side by very believable. So basically, I am just asking that you keep writing :) I need an escape from my life and you are a great writer.
Supernatural Believer chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
I love your story and really wish you would continue it!
PadfootCc chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Please, Please, PLEASE update soon! It's been almost 2 years and the wait is killing me!
kufanatic chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
I give up. I can't keep hope alive
Obsessive66 chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
I have greatly enjoyed this story. I realise it is unfinished, and (given the passage of time since the last update), unlikely to ever be finished. That doesn't matter. The story, and your other stories in this arc, are extremely enjoyable. I am glad I stumbled upon them.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
please finish this! I love the story of Jim and Marissa! :)
kiaopera9 chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
It always amazes me this story is still unfinished. Too bad the climax should/would have been fanatic. Too bad the author abandoned such a wonderful story!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Hey! It's been a while, just wondering when Jim and Marissa were going down the aisle. Any plans on that, or is real life too much hassle at the moment for fanfiction?
kufanatic chapter 16 . 11/22/2013
Still checking. How you start writing soon and complete, COMPLETION!
kufanatic chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
it is to bad you are stuck on the last few chapters which will end the series. its to bad for you and especially for us the readers who had anticipated and are longing for the end. I hope you get your muse back soon. this was a fantastic epic. I especially liked it as it showed a mature and more thoughtful kirk (more man than spoiled brat as most kirk stories do). I'll still keep checking and hope for an update soon.
baiters08 chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
I love this story! It is one of my all time favorates! It has been a year since an update,but I am holding out hope that there will be more soon!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2013