Reviews for Tale of the Dragon's Wrath
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 8/26
Oh my. Amazing! This is a really interesting idea. I wonder, though, if Toothless actually knows that Hiccup was the one who injured him. Most fans seem to accept that he does, but I don't know how he would, unless he's that intelligent to perfectly understand human speech when Hiccup says it's his fault. Which is possible, I guess.
Either way, great story! It was chilling and foreboding and your characterization of Toothless at the end was downright disturbing. I loved it.

jesus flippin Christ...
Deanfan4ever123 chapter 1 . 7/24
Wow. That was just. I have no words. Well, I guess amazing works. That was just brilliant.. I've never come across a story like this one! And the best part was I sort of guessed what was coming halfway through, and just kept denying it.. It certainly made me a little afraid of toothless... Amazing work!

Um... Wh— Uh...
You. Are. Demonic. Lady.
Spirit of Fury
P.S. Still very cool.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 3/22
Hmm... A bit OCC of Toothless, I'm a little reminded of the fics where Toothless isn't exactly sure why he likes Hiccup as much as he does, or when he is majorly obsessive.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
You're a good writer, but I hate this idea. How could you write this?
MiniSquatch chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
ODIN ALMIGHTY THAT WAS FREAKING DARK. aside from the fact that the content was creepy and disturbing and of which i never want to think again, the way you wrote it was brilliant. so uh, good job i guess?
GreatSnapper chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Hot damn this is my kind of story. I love the slow build and the reveal that's just so terrible. I can only imagine that agonizing realization. Toothless as portrayed in the movies (my only experience with the series) is basically just a very clever puppy, or even a person. You've captured the truly alien nature of a creature that is so fundamentally different, a nature that would be all too easy to forget given the way he usually acts. Kudos to you, sir. I loved Hitchups, but this is my favorite thing you've written.
MalcomTuckerInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This It literally changed my perspective on the ending to the movie. Good though.
NightSentinal chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This puts chills down my spine... EXCELLENT WORK! ;)
Fishton chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
that was awesome!
LonelyGiant chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
That was completely brilliant.
Peppered Potato chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
You ruined Toothless in the most amazingly written way possible!
I don't know if I should love you or hate you right now... :p
Azul Ocean chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Still creepy. You've kinda ruined Toothless for me, but that's the fun part. Now, how would this affect their relationship? Would Hiccup be able to trust Toothless again? Even knowing that they were "even"
I get the feeling that this would be that terrible secret that Hiccup has to bear alone.
SilverSamurai26 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
You just ruined my ENTIRE VIEW on Toothless! ... It was awesome! *v* I like having more to think about when I watch a movie. That's why I read Fanfiction. XD Great job, I can definitely see why you won. :D