Reviews for Tale of the Dragon's Wrath
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Brilliant.
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Loved this one shot. It really was chilling and totally plausible. :) It's kind of fun to move away from the fluffy stuff and look at things another way. Great job!
Asphen chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This twisted my stomach but in a completely good way. I liked a show of a slightly darker Toothless. I'd love to see how you right his thoughts/mentality or Hiccup dealing with the realisation of it.
phooykazooi chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was perfect! I have only read the first book, but, from what I got of it, this is exactly how they act. And, damn, that's some scary shiz!
Jaded.Eyes chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I really like the way you write and I love this story for it. But, just like in one of the previous reviews, I don't think this has any scare factor. Yes, it's disturbing, it's suspenseful, it's creepy, and it shatters the "cuteness" everyone in the fandom had attached on Toothless (who IS STILL A DANGEROUS DRAGON). But by all means, it isn't horrifying/scary. It's still a very good read though. Nice job.
spidermaster14 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Holy crap. That was exhilarating. I must say I always imagined that something like that would have gone through Toothless' mind when he grabbed him. The circle is complete and all that. I would really love to see a fic where that was incorporated into the story so that Hiccup and Toothless would have to deal with it and sort out their relationship. Loved it! Toothless inspires even more awe in me now!
Frizzle chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oooh! Chilling!
banjo2E chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
If I was a comic panel, the background would be filled with semitransparent capital letter A's repeating endlessly.

Good job at creating a variant of dragons that are pricks who aren't truly capable of friendship. Now don't do it again.
Saphruikan chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Holy Jesus Christ. That actually disturbed me. It's okay. I wasn't planning on sleeping anyway.
Cassandra's Paradox chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I literally just shouted "NO NOO NOASHJKFGSDJKGJBDDFG" to an empty room. You have broken me.

I just need to go reread some fluff and happiness and bromantic joy to stop from tearing up, gahh. What a brilliant story idea, but still... it HURTS.
KrippledOne chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This story was creepy and definitely unsettling with how hiccup remembered the incident with more clarity over time. I personally believe Toothless DID bite off Hiccup's leg but for less malicious reasons. Really liked how you ended it with the speech about dragons mixed with the action and dialouge. Overall a very darker version of not only How to Train Your Dragon in terms of dragon behavior and Toothless but of the backstory of an injury that few think about in such a way. The last line and the entire story gave me freakin goosebumps with how I read it in my head.
Stella-Muse chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I- I don't- I can't- ... T_T

Why do you do this to me? Why? I get my internet back after a weekend without(stupid snowstorm), and one of the first things I do is read this, and THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?

Don't get me wrong- it's utterly fantastic. I just- aaugh! You stabbed my heart almost immediately, and then you KEPT TWISTING THE KNIFE! You are an evil, evil person. Really.

But now this IDEA will not LEAVE MY HEAD! And- it is an intriguing idea. I mean, I always kind of assumed that the reason he had to get a prosthetic is because part of that leg just didn't make it all of the way into Toothless' cocoon, but now that I think about it, that does seem unlikely. And it's not like we ever actually SEE what type of wound it is... Geez, look what you've done to me!

You are evil. PURE EVIL. 3

(On a completely unrelated note- are you doing NaNoWriMo?)
Xynth chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wow. Go Toothless. Nice story, I like the idea. Looking forward to your next story.
Project Zombie Shitstorm chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow... I was just staring at my computer screen in shock for a few minutes. I had never thought of it that way and... God, for some reason this really freaks me out. Wow, just... I don't know. D:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE! Dx
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
): sorry to be a hater, but that was cold. I understand what you were going for, but I just don't think Toothless would do that at all.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »