Reviews for Tale of the Dragon's Wrath
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Great job. I actually was contemplating how they were balanced because of their losses the other day. You took it to the next level and made it an intentional atrack on Toothless' part. As I said earlier, great , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Smegs chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That was creepy... really disturbing. Evil Toothless... I liked how your ending sentence was "They were even". Really brings up the ickiness of the subject. Totally different to Hitchups... I don't think I really like this dragon mentality. Makes me think twice about wanting my own lovable dragon.

Really great job.
Lexie chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I think you really captured a more callous side of dragons in this one... Very well done, and a great idea for a one-shot!
Kiomori chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Woah, that was definitely creepy. I like to think of Toothless as nicer, but I can easily see something like this too. I mean, we don't know exactly what happened when they fell.

Wow, this really is freaky! I'm probably going to be thinking about it for a while too. I'll have to check out those other stories when I get a chance! ( I should be studying right now...)

Thanks for writing this, even if it was pretty creepy! It's great for the Halloween mood.
gjco chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Jo at first this was not good as a "Horror"story it was well written INDEET but not scary norBloddy nor Disgustin enough to be clasified as Horror (no blood no gore no nothing)

As isad your writing skill is far beoned of any othere mortals

but this is just not your Genre.

But you can still suprise me if you make a REALLY good next chapter.

YOUR faithful reader Skjalandier Gjco
Taisi chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hooo boy. XD I don't think Toothless could ever be ruined for me, but this struck a chord in a pretty scary way. Like, I can consider it as a distinct possibility as much as I don't want to.

C: Well-written! Poor Hiccup.
LadyLore3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Holy moly, that last part was intense. I kept trying to figure it out the whole time, but I was not prepared for that. This was so good! Oh my gosh, I'm going to be bothered by this for the rest of the day, haha. Great job! This was fantastic!
Nights Silhouette chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
A fairly chilling story, keep it up.
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
A good Halloween vibe, I got chills just by reading it.
Kimi-Ichisaigosuki chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Damn... That's really the first word that springs to mind after reading this fic. I didn't expect to see anything along these lines from you after reading Hitchups, although that's not to say that this is badly written. If anything, it's actually a refreshing change from the cute sweetness and light that saturates most of friendship fics for these two. I've been interested in dragon mythology since I was about eight, so one thing that bothered me throughout the entire movie was that the dragons were not portrayed traditionally until the Green Death, and that was a concentration of all the bad traditional aspects. So seeing Toothless portrayed in a manner much closer to the roots of dragon mythology, even in such a chilling fashion, gives me hope for the fandom. (I have yet to find a single fic that mentions the properties of dragons' blood, and in a Viking village where they fought dragons on a regular basis you'd think they'd have long since discovered that dragon blood splashed on bare skin makes the skin invunerable, like in the legend of Sigurd.) So, even though I couldn't see Toothless deliberately harming Hiccup until I read this fic, I enjoyed it. Great job!
Capito Celcior chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Disturbing, yes. Scary and fitting into the Halloween theme? No.

Sorry to say this, but even taking the genre into account, this has to be your worst fic yet. Indeed, it doesn't fit the universe (having to twist Toothless into something completely unrecognisable) and the dark setting doesn't seem to suit your style. When it comes to action, comedy, romance and even lime-scented adult stories, there you shine. This depressing dark not-really-scary-but-pained story doesn't fit your collective works.

I didn't enjoy this. Not just because of the theme, or the genre, but because I didn't feel it fit at all.

Now, to put things in perspective, this is not a critique on your writing abilities. In case you forgot, I'm a huge fan of your Hitchups, loved your Eenie Meenie Minie Moe Ruffcup story and was one of those begging for future Hitchups snippets/one shots/sequel. So I love most of your other work. I just don't think you are that good at "horror".
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5