Reviews for 333 Ways to get your PokeDex Revoked
Number 123 reminds me of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! LOL
Claire Ruby Jane chapter 27 . 11/7
I have an idea
131. Taking Snacks
Dia, where are my cookies!
Claire Ruby Jane chapter 14 . 11/7
Can you update this fanfic to include the cast of X and Y, maybe also Sun and Moon?
nenarica chapter 27 . 7/3
hey, dont know if youre updating this anymore, but since i enjoyed it til now, wanna give you some ideas. you can write them however you want:

falling asleep on your friends - yellow falling asleep on someone.
ignoring your partners for another rival - crystal ditching gold and silver and going catching suicune with eusine.
being unfaithful - sapphire and wally accidentally kissing in front of ruby.
being unfaithful 2 - ruby accidentally landing on lisias breasts in front of sapphire.
forgetting an important date - diamond crying away beause pearl forgot the anniversary of their 157ยบ manzai together.
mispelling a name - someone send sapphire a letter or package with her surname b-i-t-c-h (still fitting, right).
becoming allergic to underwear - get someone to going very noticeably commando under the trousers.
losing an important item - someone lost another someones very important but ridicule thing.
lying to know how to manage - somethings broken, someones assures to know how to repair it, disaster happens.
poisoning your friends - not everyone should be allowed to cook, enough said.
pregnant by mews grace - someone giving another someone a pregnancy scare with a pillow or similar.
ruining your reputation - anyone doing anything very OoC that no fanboy/fangirl would ever expect.
adopting a legendary - mere mortals cant afford a legendarys expenses.
getting sudden telepahtic abilities - a few things from your friends were better left unknown...
missing the last transport - train, boat or whatever, five people balming each other.
playing something innapropiate - someone OVERaged with a videogame (like teletubbies?)

thats all for now, though i have more ideas. if i see you updating this, i will tell you more if you want. bye and keep writing please!
uh... are you canging the pairing?before it was BluexSiver and RedxGreen, but now it looks like RedxYellow and GreenxBlue. not that im complaining, just asking!
ChaosMedivalDukemon chapter 3 . 1/27
Ruby summon a demon... hahahahaha!
I swear I love the Hetalia references. I read this FanFiction a while back, and I was rewatching Hetalia when I remembered this FanFiction. I'm kinda sad that it hasn't updated... ;-;
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
I love this story and the 3 Hetaila references
and England when they go for drinks
and Russia
and his sister
PokeSpeBanette chapter 27 . 6/10/2016
awww bi-gender sapphire trolling everyone~ and awesome, i see you updated! ...two years ago? wow, okay. hey you think you could do something with gold trying to top green but then red walks in and joins instead of getting pissed off? DOUBLE-TEAM ON GREEN OMG OMG OMG.
Reviewing person chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Pleeeeease do moooooore stories. Love them. But I read them all and I have nothing to dooooooo.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/4/2016
What is a wok?
Iloveeevees chapter 23 . 1/4/2016
106 theme song was actually from Max and Ruby, right? It still airs on the T.V, so it isn't that old...
Iloveeevees chapter 16 . 1/2/2016
Ahhhh... Are you Canadian? That is sort of rasist. I mean, I where glasses, but we are not like that also, Blue was ...Spanish?
Iloveeevees chapter 8 . 1/2/2016
I'll kill you all with a peace prize? That is a bit OOC from Yellow, but why she got it, that is completely in her character. Loads of laughs! XD
Iloveeevees chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
I never realized Harry Potter is like the Jhoto trio. And the 'awesome guy' marries the 'smart girl'...