Reviews for Harold Finch
Lover of Emotions chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
that is good. update soon please.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Like Sherlock needed John. So strange that Mycroft strives so hard to believe that Reese is a replacement for Sherlock, when Mycroft has become Sherlock, and Reese has become Watson.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
"John was not Sherlock." No, John was John. John was Watson.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Interesting. I would think that "Harold Finch" would be more aware of his need to seek out a Watson, but it seems that he's only subconsciously looking for a Watson and thinking he's looking for another person with Sherlock's drive.
GoldenRat chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Not sure if I can really believe Mycroft as Harold, but it's an interesting concept.
SassyJ chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Beautifully written. Emotionally satisfying with so few words. Quite wonderful.
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Glad you brought Bear into this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
I'm hoping that you can be sharing the rest of this story very soon.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
As Kipling said, the female is the deadlier of the species. Did "Harold Finch" know Kipling, I wonder? Yes, Root is more dangerous than Elias.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
"Harold wondered how much John saw." More than he realized, much, much more.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Nice story so far. I love how we see the way that Mycroft has become motivated and changed over the years.

Also, was it just the eyes, or did he also want a "John who carries a gun and actually goes out and does things" like his brother had?
RoundBrainySpecs chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Mycroft being Finch is an amazing idea and ever so perfect! Why Finch/Mycroft chose Reese, Reese noticing certain resemblances between Finch and a certain literary character, Finch/Mycroft comparing Root to Moriarty, all absolutely brilliant. Your writing is beautiful and the way each chapter builds on and flows from the previous is captivating. I do hope you'll write further chapters.
Evesgreenleaf chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
love it, can't wait to read more
Dickensian812 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Marvelous! The comparison works perfectly!
Mamahub chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
I just discovered this crossover and am really enjoying it. Excellent premise and so well done. I can't wait to find out how Mycroft/Finch DID breach the time-space continuum. Or at least time by living so long.